Milan at JCS

baddawg

That post was not just for you it is for go cart too. Everyone wants to think that we are kids because we talk. Me and my friends bet up to $500 dollars a week on football weekends. So I think I know what I am saying.

Husker, I'm as big a Milan fan as you will ever find, and I'm glad you root for the team, but you make the entire town look bad. Your sometime ludicrous score predictions are fine, and most of your sh** talking doesn't bother anyone but when you call people bums whom you've never met, and brag about how much you make, and brag about how much you bet on football games (not sure why you would brag about that, if you do it fine, it's a personal decision, but it doesn't impress anyone), it makes you look immature and stupid. No one cares if you have 24s on whatever vehicle you drive. If rims are what you want to spend your huge piles of money on then go for it, but no one else cares. Root for the team, make whatever score prediction you want, talk crap but all the other stuff is immature.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKOKOK YOU GOT ME!!! Too bad I make more than you!!! Bum!!!

Good come back there Husker. I believe that is the second time I've seen you make a come back like that. I thought it was idiotic to say the least the first time. I don't know how much money you make and I don't care. This is a football thread, not a fortune 500 thread. Besides, you could make a million a year, you still don't sound like a very intelligent person.

Hope you didn't take Milan and give the points last week /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now that's a good one.

Enough about HUSKER.. I wanna hear about JCS and milan.. what makes the Milan offense click like it does? And i hear JCS has a great nose guard and running back??

From watching the game last Friday, I can tell you Milan is big, fast, athletic, and well coached. The quarterback is very accurate and can throw the ball on a rope. He is highly under rated. They have it all.

Husker is back!!! How many post does Husker have to do to have every hate him!!! Husker is riding on a school bus to jr. high. Cant make it to a game just listen to them!!! Might joy ride granny's minivan though. I pedict that I am in the top 5 most hate people on here. That's OK with me. But Husker is going to take it a step farther. I am going to be at the game Friday and will have a Nebraska flag with me so everyone can see who HUSKER is and get mad for these comments. I will also watch Milan take JCS to the woodshed.

HUSKER SAYS MILAN 49-17!!!

Husker is back!!! How many post does Husker have to do to have every hate him!!! Husker is riding on a school bus to jr. high. Cant make it to a game just listen to them!!! Might joy ride granny's minivan though. I pedict that I am in the top 5 most hate people on here. That's OK with me. But Husker is going to take it a step farther. I am going to be at the game Friday and will have a Nebraska flag with me so everyone can see who HUSKER is and get mad for these comments. I will also watch Milan take JCS to the woodshed.

HUSKER SAYS MILAN 49-17!!!

Husker, child, you think waaayyyyy more of yourself than anyone else does, I promise.