Guest nwtnsports

Great job tonight, baddawg!

Here are the rest of the stats:

Penalties - Milan 2-25, JCS 9-60

Fumbles/lost - Milan 0, JCS 3-2

Time of possession: Milan 20:22, JCS 27:38

Milan: J. Coleman - 11 of 17, 253 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT

JCS: C. Jones - 27 of 43, 359 yards, 3 TD, 2 INT

Well I can pick up 94.3 up here at my cabin so I thought I would save myself some gas and time. Knowing what I now know I would drive to knoxville to watch a game before listen to that again. It is expected to be one sided as it is JCS' station but that was comical. Yelling at refs on the radio. Come on lets be professional. And if it were a good play for Milan the only way I knew was from the silence on the radio. Every play when JCS was on offense the announcer made it sound as it were a 30 yard gain when it was a 3 yard draw. Said when one would rather read text updates every ten minutes than listen to it live. Anyways, good to see us get battle tested like this and glad to have these air attacks behind us.

Unless we meet one of these two teams in the playoffs I assume the air it out teams are behind us. As it is this can only make Milan stronger. JCS stacked the box with 8 and 9 guys all night and we still ran off tackle every play outside the necessary pass. In years past we have been big enough on the line where we could run up the middle and get 3 yards regardless but not so this year. We are certainly much more dangerous when TP and JW are part of our offensive gameplan. Now with 3 weeks till the real deal starts. I wonder what will be implimented.

Baddawg... Thanks for the in game information... I'm a JCS fan in Atlanta... Feel like I was there after reading this... Sounds like I have reason to be proud of our Eagles!!! Two kickoff returns---two touchdowns... Milan, give your special teams a game ball... Solid team all the way down to the special teams... Good luck the rest of the way Bulldogs... Eagles I'm afraid that the losses to TCA and Westview have put us in a predicament but I know you can do whatever it takes!!! Keep your heads up high!!! Your 3-4 record is no indicator of how good you are!!!

Baddawg... Thanks for the in game information... I'm a JCS fan in Atlanta... Feel like I was there after reading this... Sounds like I have reason to be proud of our Eagles!!! Two kickoff returns---two touchdowns... Milan, give your special teams a game ball... Solid team all the way down to the special teams... Good luck the rest of the way Bulldogs... Eagles I'm afraid that the losses to TCA and Westview have put us in a predicament but I know you can do whatever it takes!!! Keep your heads up high!!! Your 3-4 record is no indicator of how good you are!!!

Went to game last night since we played Thursday (USJ). Man, JCS has to be the best 4 loss team in the state. I have seen Milan play the last two weeks and they may not have blown either of us out, but they found a way to win by different ways each week which is a mark of a true champion. It was nice just to watch a game without a knot in my stomach and a good one it was. I expect a war next week with USJ-JCS battling for second in region. Anyway we sliced it last night (if Milan won or JCS won), it still comes down to next week as to who has the inside track to # 2 seed.