Greenfield vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to come out and sound even more ignorant than I already do but where are you guys getting all of your information on playoff brackets and "Z plans" and such for next year? I have have no idea where to get this info.

Also, from where I stand, 7A is a lot better this year.

You can find it on the TSSAA web site but, it was in most area newspapers when it was voted in. The classes will stay pretty much the same as always during the regular season with the usual new team or two coming down or going up. But when the playoffs come our 5 classes will be divided into 6 classes and the formula is pretty simple depending on enrollment. I think that regions will be replaced by districts but, the smaller teams in a district will play in class A in the playoffs and the larger schools in class A will play in the AA playoffs with the smaller regular season AA teams. Take that on up thru AAAAA and you will have 6 playoff classes.

Sure is gonna be busy at the 'Boro when that starts!!!!

There will be some regular season changes as there usually are every two years BUT the playoffs will look a lot different. Of the current 7A teams, McKenzie, Union City and South Fulton would have to play in the AA playoffs---pretty sure the rest of ya'll would play in the A playoffs. I'm not sure how many teams will qualify for each class from a district though every season. As far as I can tell it will only get complicated when playoff time arrives.

AND I could be entirely wrong but, I studied it pretty close when it was first voted in and that's pretty much what I got from it all.

Also, after round 2 of this season's playoffs, all 7A teams will be on the road unless the TSSAA has changed the format again.

I hate to come out and sound even more ignorant than I already do but where are you guys getting all of your information on playoff brackets and "Z plans" and such for next year? I have have no idea where to get this info.

Also, from where I stand, 7A is a lot better this year.

Your team is definitely better by tons!!!!! But, as a whole the region is not better. I hate to say it because I am one of us but.............................................. "facts is facts" so they say.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Obviously the Z Plan is not as simple over in ya'lls area as it is here PiRaTe._MiKe. We'll see how it all shakes out next fall I guess. Good luck to the Pirates the rest of the way. I'll break out my old crystal ball in about 6-7 more weeks and see what I can see!!

Probably so, I did say "in our region", but as someone said it is a "district" once again. Our district will be... SP (1A), Lookout Valley (1A), Whitwell (1A), and Marion County (2A). That leaves us 6 more games which will definitely be Tyner Academy (2A) and Boyd Buchanan (2A). After that we might pick back up Sequatchie County (2A) and Grundy County (2A). There are talks of playing North Jackson, Ala. (state ranked in 4A year after year and just less than 10 miles down the road). The last game could be another (1A) team we currently play like Grace Baptist Academy.

We Still Knocking Em Down Mike, But Not Like You Guys...82 To Nothing.... That's Unreal. And The Starters We're Out Quick I Read... Jeez. What A Team.

Yea starters were out after 1st quarter.. 40-0. But seriously our middle school would have beaten them.