Hampton @ Cosby

dawgbacker

I played ball I was twice your size and every bit as fast , I seen you play alot and you are a great ball player all short jokes aside. You had a mammoth O-line and ran behind em like you meant it and lead your team like a true leader should have. I thought the world of you and wished we had on of ya in Cosby , but now the way your runnin your Cake hole on here bout stuff you know nothin about is ruinin my positive memories of you as a player. YOU know more than anybody that if Cosby has anywhere near the talent you guys do that your in for a fight no matter what the records are or who weve played and who you have played. Besides the staff at Cosby Coach Campbell and Coach Lunsford are 2 of my favorite coaches in the region , I love playin Hampton cause its a huge rivalary game and I get to hear those two old codgers spit and scream all night then hug every coach and player from Cosby after the game.

Oh yeah when I played we beat Hampton in double OT up there in 93 I played with Coach shelton.

thanks for the nice comments but i dont think that you 11 foot tall, 360 and ran a 4.4....lol.... but seriously..... i have remember nothing good about Cocke County beside the fact that i was passed out on the side line.... horrible fans and and players with bad attitudes.... were you at that game....i do agree with that it is going to be a fight... but like grace i dont think that you guy have played anyone worth a crap.... sorry.... i know with a week off and it just being cosby hampton is ready to play...and win.. but the 2 best coachs in TN are at hampton and there to stay...

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Son, if you want to have a chat, you can come on up to Cloudland Friday since Hampton is off. I'll be at the White Double Wide behind the field house cooking deer steaks. And I guarantee, you'll talk with respect or get your a-s stomped. You've messed with me and downed our program long enough. The time has come to put up or shut up. Your nothing but a 19 year old punk. I won't even sweat you, punk. You bring your a-s on up here. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

turn the other cheek...preacher boy... daddie would be proud of that post.... i wouldnt pay to watch cloudland play a game if the drove me there in a limo....with they should...lol... yea your respectively get hit in the mouth... i saw you a the weight lifting comp....and you maybe weigh 140 and heck your always making short jokes but i bet you are not even 5'9.... listen playboy .... i guess ill see you at the hampton game..... dont mess with ducedizzel..

your classless just like #5 at grace... and if you think that the coachin staff at cosby or anywere else is better than hampton your insaine..... jc, mike, doug philips, tim.... get a grip...we could have a chat like me and TGCA were going to but you would hide in the croud like he did..... if you think your man enough bring that gas can...

I deleted my last post because I'm not going to act like a punk like you. I forgot their for a minute that you are only a kid.

thanks for the nice comments but i dont think that you 11 foot tall, 360 and ran a 4.4....lol.... but seriously..... i have remember nothing good about Cocke County beside the fact that i was passed out on the side line.... horrible fans and and players with bad attitudes.... were you at that game....i do agree with that it is going to be a fight... but like grace i dont think that you guy have played anyone worth a crap.... sorry.... i know with a week off and it just being cosby hampton is ready to play...and win.. but the 2 best coachs in TN are at hampton and there to stay...

You may be 5'5" but If you weigh 180 youv'e put on a pund or 2 since you played and you did not run a 4.4 in highschool maybe 4.6 which is were I was at. Enjoy that speed in the flag league while you can cause when u get may age you wont be able to run that on a motorcycle /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Horrible fans are every where I was tryin to shut one of ours up on here earlier Hampton has there share so does Cloudland and grace has one GIANT one who may just get run out tha church before the seasons over up there.

I'm sure that's all you remember. Of course you don't remember Coach Shelton rushing out on the field. I'm sure you don't remember the dead silence that feel over the entire crowd. I'm sure you don't remember Coach Shelton starting a thread on here entitled "My prayers for Townsend", and all the coaches and some coaches wives and families wishing you a quick recovery. Of course you don't remember quite a few of the Cosby faithful traveling 2 and 3 hours to watch you and your team in the playoffs. Why would you remember any of that? As I've said before we have our share of people were ashamed of, but if you can honestly say that no one from Hampton has ever given you guys a bad name than you're one lucky guy. I used to think very highly of you. I met your mother once and I know she's quite proud of you, but I got a feeling she didn't teach you to act like you are on here! You were one heck of a ball player kid. Don't let you mouth ruin your entire image. Oh and I'll agree completely that Campbell and Lunsford are top notch, but you don't know every coach in TN or the gifts that they have. If you ever spent more than a day with Cosby's coaching staff you would come away with an entirely different opinion of them. They are people, and quite good ones at that. How can you trash someone that you have very little knowledge of? You're making yourself sound like Al Bundy, if your not old enough to remember him, he's a guy who was a HS football star who as an adult is misearable & has nothing good to remember but his glory days. Not a pretty picture! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Oh and your thinking of the wrong part of the county for cocke fights. You associating Cosby with all of Cocke county is like us lumping Hampton in with everything that might be wrong in Carter County. And you might want to start using perennial, instead of pennerial. Just tryin to help! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

--------------------

I'm sure that's all you remember. Of course you don't remember Coach Shelton rushing out on the field. I'm sure you don't remember the dead silence that feel over the entire crowd. I'm sure you don't remember Coach Shelton starting a thread on here entitled "My prayers for Townsend", and all the coaches and some coaches wives and families wishing you a quick recovery. Of course you don't remember quite a few of the Cosby faithful traveling 2 and 3 hours to watch you and your team in the playoffs. Why would you remember any of that? As I've said before we have our share of people were ashamed of, but if you can honestly say that no one from Hampton has ever given you guys a bad name than you're one lucky guy. I used to think very highly of you. I met your mother once and I know she's quite proud of you, but I got a feeling she didn't teach you to act like you are on here! You were one heck of a ball player kid. Don't let you mouth ruin your entire image. Oh and I'll agree completely that Campbell and Lunsford are top notch, but you don't know every coach in TN or the gifts that they have. If you ever spent more than a day with Cosby's coaching staff you would come away with an entirely different opinion of them. They are people, and quite good ones at that. How can you trash someone that you have very little knowledge of? You're making yourself sound like Al Bundy, if your not old enough to remember him, he's a guy who was a HS football star who as an adult is misearable & has nothing good to remember but his glory days. Not a pretty picture! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Oh and your thinking of the wrong part of the county for cocke fights. You associating Cosby with all of Cocke county is like us lumping Hampton in with everything that might be wrong in Carter County. And you might want to start using perennial, instead of pennerial. Just tryin to help! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Its been a long time since I lost my temper. You are ever so correct, eagle3314. It was really good to meet you and your husband. You guys are a good looking family. I shouldn't have gotten so angry with Adam25. I guess what got under my skin is Hampton posters have said very little all year, then they get the big win over Grace and now they just want the championship trophy handed to them. I think Cosby and Cloudland are better teams than Hampton. They play harder and don't make the mistakes that Hampton makes. This is not the dominate Hampton team of the past 3 years. They can and will be beaten.

BigBlue or Blake, if you want a deer steak, just come on over and act like you've got some sense and there won't be any problems. I'm still the changed King of the last few months, but I still have a few socio-pathic tendencies. God fixed my heart and hopefully when I make it home he'll give me a new head. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Adam25, the twins are doing great and I hope your little boy is too. He's a pretty little boy. I'll make a deal with you: you grow up and be a good dad and I'll quit being a 30 year old kid and grow up and be a good dad. Does that sound like a deal? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

--------------------

--------------------

I'll have to agree, Cosby has some great people, and just like everyone else ,they will always have some nuts. Their Coaches seem like fine people to me, they just get a little excited.