Hampton @ Cosby

dawgbacker

This one is going to be a slobber knocker. Cosby always plays Hampton tuff, but I think if the dogs come with the same intensity they had against Grace this could be their best game so far. They need to practice hard the next 2 weeks, and come out with a vengence. GOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You might be surprised ! The DAWGS come to THE EAGLE'S NEST and it's the Eagles turn to get our revenge It will be a good game but I do believe the Eagle's will come out on top! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you will come decked out in Cosby Eagle football clothes I personally will make 100% sure you get in free, but it has to be legit and cant say stinks on it anywhere /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think Hampton would be first and the tie breaker between Grace and Cosby would be who could bake the best MUFFINS.Pujo could be the judge. I have a feeling that Old24Eagle would win that contest. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think Hampton would be first and the tie breaker between Grace and Cosby would be who could bake the best MUFFINS.Pujo could be the judge. I have a feeling that Old24Eagle would win that contest. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You know so much about muffins bring your bad self up here and judge the contest for yourself, I know more than a couple of the Cosby faithful that would love to see your face up here at the Nest. But I know, youll just continue to hide behind a screen-name and talk junk about a bunch of kids that work their tails off so A-Holes like you that knows absolutely nothing about them or the work theyve put in can run them down because you think we should play tougher competition. But if you do have the stones to come make sure you let everyone know who you are, but I'd say youd be pretty easy to pick out, we'd just look for the 30 something goober that still lives in Mom's basement. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You know so much about muffins bring your bad self up here and judge the contest for yourself, I know more than a couple of the Cosby faithful that would love to see your face up here at the Nest. But I know, youll just continue to hide behind a screen-name and talk junk about a bunch of kids that work their tails off so A-Holes like you that knows absolutely nothing about them or the work theyve put in can run them down because you think we should play tougher competition. But if you do have the stones to come make sure you let everyone know who you are, but I'd say youd be pretty easy to pick out, we'd just look for the 30 something goober that still lives in Mom's basement. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

KL is planning on coming to next weeks matchup against Hampton. KL plans on standing beside the Honorable PUJO. KL and PUJO will be passing out MUFFINS. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not eating no muffins baked by either Cosby or especially The Grace Christian , might be my last muffin.

KL is planning on coming to next weeks matchup against Hampton. KL plans on standing beside the Honorable PUJO. KL and PUJO will be passing out MUFFINS. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You are trying to get the dishonorable Pujo killed, I must live to fight for the real muffins of the world. Its not good that they get beat and stomped and striped of their pride.

Cosby can't be a Top Grade Muffin team. I was doing some research on their team record and standings and they are undefeated, but I think alot of the reason why is because of lack of competition. Now, I understand that Cosby can't help this. That is fine, but I would be hard pressed to put Cosby in the state top 10 1A teams. I could see them being in the top 25, but not top 10.

Cosby can't be a Top Grade Muffin team. I was doing some research on their team record and standings and they are undefeated, but I think alot of the reason why is because of lack of competition. Now, I understand that Cosby can't help this. That is fine, but I would be hard pressed to put Cosby in the state top 10 1A teams. I could see them being in the top 25, but not top 10.

Thats fine, we never one time said we deserved to be in the top 10, its not like we voted ourselves in. People get on here and say we brag and boast and all this other grabage but where is it? When have we tooted our own horn one time saying were going to state and we're unstopable, we havent! The fact is for some reason people dont like us, maybe its because we used to beat your team in BB or whatever, and now we can play a little football, but if all you have to say is negative towards us, when we have never said or done anything to your team, that gets old, and our fans have every right to be proud of this program because its done a complete 180 under Coach Shelton, so call us whatever and say whatever you want but the fact of the matter is this community and the real people that matter are proud of what this bunch of kids has accomplished and thats enough, thats all we need, so go ahead and say what you will and we will let our play talk for us! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If you will come decked out in Cosby Eagle football clothes I personally will make 100% sure you get in free, but it has to be legit and cant say stinks on it anywhere /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i may have a hampton shirt on but it wont be showing.... i will be in coat it will be cold...but you need to get me in that thang free......come on i broke my leg down there......lol...hahaha..jk...

This game will probably determine 1st and 2nd place. I hope the dogs come out on fire from start to finish, because I think thats what it will take from here on out. Dawgs lets get prepared for friday night . Practice the way you want to play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />