Hampton @ Cosby

dawgbacker

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reckon it will be as tender. These boys really liked that Ram.

Surely you dont think yall are just going to roll in here and we are going to just let yall take this game easily on our homefield. I dont think youre that brash, are u? I mean confidence is one thing but cockyness is something completely different, but hey I guess its not braggin if its the truth, right. I just hope yall are not expecting an easy game, would be a BIG mistake on yalls part. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Surely you dont think yall are just going to roll in here and we are going to just let yall take this game easily on our homefield. I dont think youre that brash, are u? I mean confidence is one thing but cockyness is something completely different, but hey I guess its not braggin if its the truth, right. I just hope yall are not expecting an easy game, would be a BIG mistake on yalls part. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Just kidding around with the muffin man, Hampton has 3 games left and all 3 are tough, With the excaption of 2 games ,they have been tested every week, they should know how to play in tough games. Its also a HUGE region game. I trust they will be ready.

Just kidding around with the muffin man, Hampton has 3 games left and all 3 are tough, With the excaption of 2 games ,they have been tested every week, they should know how to play in tough games. Its also a HUGE region game. I trust they will be ready.

I knew it, you ole opossum, I think youre right, it should be an outstanding game to watch! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I knew it, you ole opossum, I think youre right, it should be an outstanding game to watch! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This region is far from over, all the playoff teams have 2 game against the to 4 in the region. Grace and Cloudland both have some work to make up, I'm sure both think they are capable. Hampton and Cosby are in the drivers seat, Neither can afford to get fat and lazy. This thing is wide open.

This region is far from over, all the playoff teams have 2 game against the to 4 in the region. Grace and Cloudland both have some work to make up, I'm sure both think they are capable. Hampton and Cosby are in the drivers seat, Neither can afford to get fat and lazy. This thing is wide open.

hypothetical situation here (but not terrible far fetched) .. Cosby beats Hampton, Hampton beats Cloudland, grace beats Cosby and Cloudland, all 3 are now tied with one region game lost.. so whats the tiebreaker?

hmm, that would make grace 1, Cosby 2 and Hampton 3? TGCA's gotta be lovin that

If cosby beats Grainger, how would that make them 2? Or are you assuming a loss to the Grizzlies? God save us all if it goes by total points scored. Since Hampton and Cosby have too much class to leave thier starters in w/ games in hand... I knew that would cost us! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If cosby beats Grainger, how would that make them 2? Or are you assuming a loss to the Grizzlies? God save us all if it goes by total points scored. Since Hampton and Cosby have too much class to leave thier starters in w/ games in hand... I knew that would cost us! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah we shouldve Spurriered a few teams just to be safe, wait I think its called Gracing teams now though huh? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah we shouldve Spurriered a few teams just to be safe, wait I think its called Gracing teams now though huh? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I may be wrong but I think Head to head is the first tie breaker, Overall record would be very unfair, but that may be the way they do it. The best thing any team can do is take care of business I may be wrong ,but the way I see it, if either of these teams can beat Hampton, they'll beat Grace also. Hampton was qiuite a bit better.