Greenbrier @ Sycamore

FootballAce

Yet they've been to the playoffs 6 years straight AND they also don't have 100 people who don't have a clue about football on here shooting off at the mouth everytime you turn around. People like GreenbrierCat2 have views that are simply irrelevant I have come to the full conclusion that this is true.

I have been attacked by him and you time and time again this week without nothing been done by a single mod here on CoachT. Now the waiting for justice is over. I am taking my own justice just as Sycamore will do at home tomorrow night.

Sycamore: 28

Greenbrier: 14

It is funny that some of you don't even know when your own player's senior year happened to be yet you speak as if you are experts /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

GOOD JOB /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet they've been to the playoffs 6 years straight AND they also don't have 100 people who don't have a clue about football on here shooting off at the mouth everytime you turn around. People like GreenbrierCat2 have views that are simply irrelevant I have come to the full conclusion that this is true.

I have been attacked by him and you time and time again this week without nothing been done by a single mod here on CoachT. Now the waiting for justice is over. I am taking my own justice just as Sycamore will do at home tomorrow night.

Sycamore: 28

Greenbrier: 14

It is funny that some of you don't even know when your own player's senior year happened to be yet you speak as if you are experts /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

GOOD JOB /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

EZ...some people just can't be helped. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What a joke. Iif I truly "attacked" somebody, he'd not be on here posting about it. He's just looking for somebody to whine to. What a sad little life.

Now that I know who you are, I'll see you at the game. You let me know what you want to do about that conversation. It shouldn't be a problem.

Go Greenbrier!!!!

EZ...some people just can't be helped. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What a joke. Iif I truly "attacked" somebody, he'd not be on here posting about it. He's just looking for somebody to whine to. What a sad little life.

Now that I know who you are, I'll see you at the game. You let me know what you want to do about that conversation. It shouldn't be a problem.

Go Greenbrier!!!!

Learn how to spell "if" as well. You make negative comments on every thread you post under. Look at how you attacked DeKalb Co. on their thread under the main football forum. You are the one who is pathetic!!!!

Anyone who has to use CoachT for locker room material has no right playing football anyway /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

That wasn't you in high school was it??????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Whats wrong with using stuff that was posted as locker room material???

I see no problem with it if it gets the kids motivated to play, work out, or practice hard thats all that matters

I see no problem with it if it gets the kids motivated to play, work out, or practice hard thats all that matters

There's nothing wrong with it at all. All I am saying is that if you need "CoachT" just to get geared up for a game that determines your playoff fate as much as this one does for both schools then you might want to take up cheerleading or join the band/choir.

Motivation it has been. At least for the ones that have raided my fridge this week. Typical kids...tell em' they "can't" and stand back and watch. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Motivation it has been. At least for the ones that have raided my fridge this week. Typical kids...tell em' they "can't" and stand back and watch. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Well Sycamore is going to be motivated as well and they aren't going to just lay down and let the coaches and community that supports them down. Sycamore High School............."10 Years & Counting" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I've said this a 100 times and I'll say again. I for one certainly hope that none of the players even get on here to see what's being said. Greenbrier coaches used to ban the players (as much as that is possible) from the site. I don't believe there's any true football player that's going to get on here, read something that's said about his team, and be able to use it to help him be fired up. It just doesn't work that way. Maybe if one particular called another out I could see it but not to use it to win a game. That has to come from the love of football, school, and team mates.

Good luck this week Cat. I dont play on here as much as I used too. ( to many children who are allowed to post on here ) Why, I still dont know. Anyway, look forward to seeing you week 10 at the house. First hot chocolate is on me. Go Bobcats

It's "do or die" tonight...........especially for the Bobcats.

Greenbrier has lost to Station Camp & DeKalb Co. If they lose to Sycamore then they are going to need for Sycamore to lose to both DeKalb & Macon + Greenbrier is going to have to beat Pearl Cohn, Macon, & even White House just to get into the postseason.

If Sycamore wins this one then all they have to do is beat Macon next week and they are postseason bound. They would own wins over Greenbrier, Macon, & Pearl Cohn (the region's 3 worst teams).

Macon Co. is waiting in the wings set to play both of these teams in the next two weeks. If they can somehow beat them both then the Tigers will be playoff bound because they have already beaten Pearl Cohn earlier in the year.

I SAY THAT SYCAMORE IS ABOUT TO DO ONTO GREENBRIER WHAT GREENBRIER DID ONTO THEM LAST YEAR /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll have to say that the Greenbrier vs SC rivalry has produced some pretty good games. The OT game in 2003 where GB scored with a screen on 4th and 11 is the most exciting football game that I've ever witnessed including college and pro. The ebb and flow of that game was unbelievable. It's a shame either team had to lose.

Good luck Bobcats.