Elizabethton @ Sullivan North

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Can the Cyclones handle the physical, smash mouth style of the wing-t? Question: Can North handle all the speed that Elizabethton puts on the field? I think the answer to both is...... No. So I think this should be an outstanding game and I will be in attendance. I think the Cyclones are ready to take a huge step forward and compete for a conference title. I dont think the Raiders will respond well to their first loss so.......Cyclones 22 Raiders 15

Good Luck to Both

Guest longhorns51

I hope North can pull it out, cause JC needs Elizabethton to loss some confrence games. But i dont see it happening. If North couldnt handle THS RB. Then there is no way they will catch the cyclones.

Elizabethton 35

North 17

The Coaching staff at North is young but very talented and very knowledgeable. They will regroup and Pearcy will fire up the team. You should never count out the boys from Bloomingdale! They are working on their feeder system now and seem to have it together. The kids there have a lot of heart and will bounce back with a vengence. Besty will keep it close but I hope for a North win.

North 21

Betsy 14

Guest longhorns51

Anything to say from the 'Besty faithful?

I do have a few questions. Defensivley, how is Elizabethton against the run? Offensively, I know Elizabethton has a great rushing attack, but how is there passing game?

Personally, I think this game will be a clash of styles.

Elizabethtons' passing game was good when we played them in week 2. But from what I have heard it has gotten better. Their QB is good, his arm is strong. He is also accurate. You have to put pressure on him, but when you do watch out cause he will take off and he is quick. On their run D, you have to be able to control the line, and run between the tackels. Their entire team is fast, just not very big. So the way we about beat them is by stopping the run. If you do that you should be able to control the pass when they go to the air. They did alot of short passes on us. But from what i have saw since then they are opening it up and going deep alittle more. Also good luck North I am pulling for you, but it is a big mountain to climb. and good luck at stopping the run, tell your DE and OLB to stay home.

Anything to say from the 'Besty faithful?

I do have a few questions. Defensivley, how is Elizabethton against the run? Offensively, I know Elizabethton has a great rushing attack, but how is there passing game?

Personally, I think this game will be a clash of styles.

We are getting better against the run but the bigger running backs give us alittle more trouble than the smaller backs. The passing game is good and getting better every week .

Betsy's too fast for them Raiders.

Sullivan North has there own amount of speed, most notably WB/KR/FS #5 Matt Washington. #7 Eric Pearcy, WB/QB/KR also has his fair share of speed, with size coupled with it. Should be another dandy like last week. I'm a DB fan and graduate and I am forgoing the Sevier Co. @ DB game at J. Fred to come watch the cinderella Raiders continue to fight for a playoff spot.