Tennessee High @ Johnson Co.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prudomme is not out for the season that's b's he'll be playng friday along with everyone else including sam to.

prudomme is done playing sports for highschool and that includes basketball he completly torn his acl and miniscious and sam goes to the doctor today and he might have a torn rotator cup and he want play if he does.

PRUDOMME SAID HE HIS DONE IT WILL TAKE 6 MONTHS REHAB. SAM SAID IF HE WAS HURT BAD HE WASN"T GOING TO PLAY!!!!

prudomme is done playing sports for highschool and that includes basketball he completly torn his acl and miniscious and sam goes to the doctor today and he might have a torn rotator cup and he want play if he does.

PRUDOMME SAID HE HIS DONE IT WILL TAKE 6 MONTHS REHAB. SAM SAID IF HE WAS HURT BAD HE WASN"T GOING TO PLAY!!!!

This really hurts Johnson County more ways than one. They loose their go to wide out, their punter, kicker, and probably their best playmaker. Tenn High will win this one, but JC will keep it close. Tenn High is still the second best in the MLC, until someone knocks them off.

This really hurts Johnson County more ways than one. They loose their go to wide out, their punter, kicker, and probably their best playmaker. Tenn High will win this one, but JC will keep it close. Tenn High is still the second best in the MLC, until someone knocks them off.

I know one man don't make a team but i have seen jc play and he was a huge part of there team that is a huge loss and gives tn high the edge.

Longhorn51 and all other JC fans, I assure you the Vikings are not looking past the Horns. We learned not to do that three years ago when it took us two nights to beat you. Had it not been for that lightning storm that forced the game to be stopped on Friday night and continued on Saturday night, you all would have beat us in the Castle. We may have over looked you all then, but never since. You all play a hard physical brand of football and have really developed a good program. I for one respect you all and I will miss playing Johnson County when realignment takes place next year. So don't dicount what your kids do on Friday night if the Horns win by saying "...well Tennessee High was looking past us", because we know we can't look past anybody. We have to battle for every win we get.

It sounds like you all are a lot like us, resembling a M*A*S*H unit as much as you do a football team. I hate to hear that about Prudehomme, he is fun to watch and Tester too. We lost sophomore Carlos Howard in the Science Hill game to a knee injury and he was really starting to come into his own on both sides of the ball. Good news is he is recovering well and should be ready to go next year. We have had other injuries as well and have not started the same line up all season long.

Good luck to both teams Friday night as JC & THS lock horns one more time, for the last time. I hope it is a classic. THS 21 - JC 14 GO VIKINGS!

Guest longhorns51

Longhorn51 and all other JC fans, I assure you the Vikings are not looking past the Horns. We learned not to do that three years ago when it took us two nights to beat you. Had it not been for that lightning storm that forced the game to be stopped on Friday night and continued on Saturday night, you all would have beat us in the Castle. We may have over looked you all then, but never since. You all play a hard physical brand of football and have really developed a good program. I for one respect you all and I will miss playing Johnson County when realignment takes place next year. So don't dicount what your kids do on Friday night if the Horns win by saying "...well Tennessee High was looking past us", because we know we can't look past anybody. We have to battle for every win we get.

It sounds like you all are a lot like us, resembling a M*A*S*H unit as much as you do a football team. I hate to hear that about Prudehomme, he is fun to watch and Tester too. We lost sophomore Carlos Howard in the Science Hill game to a knee injury and he was really starting to come into his own on both sides of the ball. Good news is he is recovering well and should be ready to go next year. We have had other injuries as well and have not started the same line up all season long.

Good luck to both teams Friday night as JC & THS lock horns one more time, for the last time. I hope it is a classic. THS 21 - JC 14 GO VIKINGS!

Dont worry we wont say THS was looking past us. We have lost to THS everyyear we have played you. (with a couple of shutouts) So when we do beat you we will still have nothing but respect for you guys. You can never disrespect a team when they have beat you for this many years. Im just glad its not as long as East losing record to THS. What is it 42 or 43 games you guys have beat them?

Guest longhorns51

You need to quit talking. Sometimes things are said on here that people outside the team dont know. So just quit posting like your a god of knowledge. Whatthedik21 knows what he is talking about. Big Head shut this kid up you know who he is.

I love this game. It has developed into a good rivalry. I will never forget the "thunderstorm, oops we are behind so let's start over tomorrow game - a football mulligan"

The Vikings are still the Vikings and are tied with South for first in the MLC. They will stay that way until the end of the season. In a season of the injury bug, the Vikings are battling hard. The Science Hill loss was overdue, given the Vikings' lucky win last year. Based on a talent shift and demographics, THS will have a hard time beating the Hill in the foreseeable future. They will battle South for third and fourth in the new conference next year.

The loss of Prudhomme (sp ?) makes this game anticlimactic. With him, its a real game and I might even have picked JC. Without him, THS by 21. Also, abnormally for a JC team, they seem to really have had a mental and physical meltdown against South. Sometimes things go against you and can steamroll, but 42 points in a quarter? Do the Longhorns have a dropoff in mental toughness? I will let others more knowledgeable than me comment on that.

Guest longhorns51

I love this game. It has developed into a good rivalry. I will never forget the "thunderstorm, oops we are behind so let's start over tomorrow game - a football mulligan"

The Vikings are still the Vikings and are tied with South for first in the MLC. They will stay that way until the end of the season. In a season of the injury bug, the Vikings are battling hard. The Science Hill loss was overdue, given the Vikings' lucky win last year. Based on a talent shift and demographics, THS will have a hard time beating the Hill in the foreseeable future. They will battle South for third and fourth in the new conference next year.

The loss of Prudhomme (sp ?) makes this game anticlimactic. With him, its a real game and I might even have picked JC. Without him, THS by 21. Also, abnormally for a JC team, they seem to really have had a mental and physical meltdown against South. Sometimes things go against you and can steamroll, but 42 points in a quarter? Do the Longhorns have a dropoff in mental toughness? I will let others more knowledgeable than me comment on that.

Mentally we are prepared. If you have watched any game besides South, all of our players have been making great decions. In the South game we were fine (28-14) when we fumbled a kickoff and South took it to the pay dirt. Then the very next play we threw a pick 6. That was the back breaker. Im not taking anything away from South. Even if those turnovers had not happen we still would have been beat. Even with all the injurys and some false injurys that keep getting spread on here. We are focused and ready for THS. Physicaly we are always ready. There is not a single team in the MLC that likes to play us. We hit hard and we will make sure you feel it for the rest of the week. Horns win a close hard fought game in the mountains. GO LONGHORNS

Mentally we are prepared. If you have watched any game besides South, all of our players have been making great decions. In the South game we were fine (28-14) when we fumbled a kickoff and South took it to the pay dirt. Then the very next play we threw a pick 6. That was the back breaker. Im not taking anything away from South. Even if those turnovers had not happen we still would have been beat. Even with all the injurys and some false injurys that keep getting spread on here. We are focused and ready for THS. Physicaly we are always ready. There is not a single team in the MLC that likes to play us. We hit hard and we will make sure you feel it for the rest of the week. Horns win a close hard fought game in the mountains. GO LONGHORNS

Longhorns your wrong because we all like to play against jc and hard hitting is what football is all about.

You need to quit talking. Sometimes things are said on here that people outside the team dont know. So just quit posting like your a god of knowledge. Whatthedik21 knows what he is talking about. Big Head shut this kid up you know who he is.

This is coming from someone who has watched film on the longhorns all week. The "injury" that #18 went down with was more like a slip and fall. Now, I know that you can still mess up a knee doing what he did, but the Vikings have still Prepared for a pretty good longhorn team all week, with or without 18. It will be no "surprise" when we see 18 on the field Friday night. Vikings keep showing that they are going to win the conference this year with another "W" on Friday. GO VIKES!!!!