USJ vs. Westview

USJBlurton61

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are two strong teams playing a region game. What are your predictions on scores? It's tough to call for me right now, but I think USJ will end up winning 31-24.

Nice opinion you could be right ( i hope not) but i think they well hold USJ jus like they did JCS.. As long as westview comes in this game ready to play they will come out with a win but if they dont it'll be a long night.. both are really good teams should be a great game, cant wait to watch it.

Westview- 35

USJ- 28

The Bruins will be ready to bite and claw someone after they got whipped by the Bulldogs last Friday night. USJ's QB will be too much for the young, bruised, banged up Chargers to handle. The Charger is limping this year, and it will have an angry Bear on it's trail Friday nite.

USJ 28

Martin 13

I know one would generally pick Westview here but the Bruins offense will be tough to stop. I seem to remember Westview's secondary getting hit hard with graduation last year. If they are weak there it will be a long night. On the flip - USJ will probably have a hard time containing Griggs. He is a powerful runner and hard to bring down.

The Bruins will be ready to bite and claw someone after they got whipped by the Bulldogs last Friday night. USJ's QB will be too much for the young, bruised, banged up Chargers to handle. The Charger is limping this year, and it will have an angry Bear on it's trail Friday nite.

USJ 28

Martin 13

Such a big margin.. Yes we are down this year but it hasnt slowed us down too bad thus far.. we managed to hold JSC i know their not as good on offense but if we can hold them we have a good chance of holding USJ.. I think this will be a tough battle for both cant wait

Such a big margin.. Yes we are down this year but it hasnt slowed us down too bad thus far.. we managed to hold JSC i know their not as good on offense but if we can hold them we have a good chance of holding USJ.. I think this will be a tough battle for both cant wait

I tend to agree. If it is high scoring then obviously the game will belong to USJ. If there is a blow out, it will be a USJ win. However, I think Westview can play a ball control style and keep the Bruin offense off the field. I say Westview 20-17.

Hmm....this one is a real tough one for me! Of course I wanna go with my Chargers, but USJ has been very surprising this year, and this game is big for both teams. This is the one that decides who finsihes 2 and 3 to Milan in the region. Westview's secondary is young, hopefully they will get their banged up senior corner Gardner back for this game. If so, they might be able to play with Overbey and the Bruins, if not, it might be a long night. One thing is for sure though, the Bruins will get a hard dose of Williams and Griggs running right at them! I hope the Chargers pull this one out and prove me wrong!

USJ- 35

Westview- 21

Prove me wrong Chargers! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />