Scott vs. Livingston

ScottIndian

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last I knew coach E was the attendance supervisor for Overton Co. Schools. Correct me someone if I'm wrong.

He is the attendance supervisor for the schools system.

I thought he went to TTU and that's why he left Livingston.

That was Grant Swallows that went to TTU. Grant is the Associate Athletic Director for Fund raisers.

scott has a good team and has played ae and fulton close they have beat livingston the last two years and i dont expect any different this year. scott wins plain and simple /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First things first, I really like Scott, and think this is a pretty good team that is very well coached. But I get so tired of how Scott almost beat somebody, or played someone real close. At the end of the day it is still a big "L". I admit Scott needs a signature win, and I feel it may come this season, but until it does don't make comparisons based on playing someone well, but losing.

that is almost as bad as the Claiborne fans talking about how good their team does in scrimmages!

.....Back up 52 with a BIG "L"!! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

I stand corrected!! ......Back up 52 with a BIG "W"!! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

While I thought we had our chances I give the Highlanders credit for their win. Good job and good luck.

I stand corrected!! ......Back up 52 with a BIG "W"!! /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

While I thought we had our chances I give the Highlanders credit for their win. Good job and good luck.

Call me crazy but 0 points = 0 chances. Congrats to Scott County on the win. Back to the drawing board for LA.

Score?

16-0 Scott. What I'm getting ready to post is not for the purpose of being negative. As a person who attends every home game and a devoted listener to Eley/Cantrell(road games), there is something I don't understand. LA was shutout for the 4th time this year last night. Seems like I remember in one of Cates early years the offense was pretty stagnant. Sometime during that year the offense went into a different direction with positive results. You would think a team who has scored 35 points all season(remember when the TD against Smith co came)would consider something different. I wouldn't think it would take Albert Einstein to figure that out. For everybody who is going to come with the tough schedulereply thats fine. LA does play a tough schedule. But I haven't mentioned winning one time in this post. Only talking about scoring. I have a 4 year old son who knows you can't win if you can't score. Maybe someone in the know can explain it, maybe not. Better talent through the first 6 games thats possible, but Scott was not more talented. Good news is I now have an 11 pt lead in the latest gallop poll.