Fact- McMinn will kick touchbacks 97% of the time and they make LONG FG's

Fact- It doesn't matter who Soddy has beat

Fact- It doesn't matter who McMinn has beat

Fact- In Football it is week to week game to game

Prediction/Opinion-Soddy wins this game

Fact- Soddy always looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane

Fact- Common opponent does matter

Fact- Soddy Daisy lost to Rhea County / McMinn beat Rhea County

Combined Won / loss record againist Region 2 5A teams: McMinn 8-1 / Soddy Daisy 0-9

I will take the Palin comment as a compliment.....atleast our side doesnt have a history of associating with radical thinking college professors.

Should be a good high school game with the team that limits there mistakes as the team that will win this one.

A tax payer voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders!!

GO TRIBE!!!!

Fact- Common opponent does matter /only to you and the BCS

Fact- Soddy Daisy lost to Rhea County / McMinn beat Rhea County /This game is between Soddy/McMinn

Combined Won / loss record againist Region 2 5A teams: McMinn 8-1 / Soddy Daisy 0-9/ and your point is

I will take the Palin comment as a compliment.....atleast our side doesnt have a history of associating with radical thinking college professors. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Should be a good high school game with the team that limits there mistakes as the team that will win this one.

A tax payer voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

GO TRIBE!!!!

Its obvious your more into politics and statistics and not into the reality of the game of football.

Fact-Any team can be beat on any given day therefore it doesn't matter about whom has played whom

or whom has lost to whom,this is reality

Opinion/Prediction OBAMA wins too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McCain is a joke and not "THAT ONE,MY FRIENDS"GOLLY YOU BETCHA..............she is a joke too......

Have you seen the video that is on the web from the father of Palin's daughter,the real father?If you ever do see it GOLLY YOU BETCHA you will probably write in a vote.

Its obvious your more into politics and statistics and not into the reality of the game of football.

Fact-Any team can be beat on any given day therefore it doesn't matter about whom has played whom

or whom has lost to whom,this is reality

Opinion/Prediction OBAMA wins too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McCain is a joke and not "THAT ONE,MY FRIENDS"GOLLY YOU BETCHA..............she is a joke too......

Have you seen the video that is on the web from the father of Palin's daughter,the real father?If you ever do see it GOLLY YOU BETCHA you will probably write in a vote.

Sure I know a bit about politics and I also have been around the game of football long enough to know that trends and stats play a major role in breaking down your opponent.

I agree any team can be beat on any given night.....

Barack Osama Obama concerns me because of his liberial track record and his association with his former minister and some other persons.

Oh well good luck tonight......

GO TRIBE!!!!

Fact- Common opponent does matter

Fact- Soddy Daisy lost to Rhea County / McMinn beat Rhea County

Combined Won / loss record againist Region 2 5A teams: McMinn 8-1 / Soddy Daisy 0-9

I will take the Palin comment as a compliment.....atleast our side doesnt have a history of associating with radical thinking college professors.

A tax payer voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders!!

GO TRIBE!!!!

Just had to weigh in. Game should be good one, but the Chicken comment is the funniest, but truest thing I have heard in a long time.

well if your into stats than maybe you misses the stats that say Scott Parrot is the leading passer in the area. and how Barnes and Haney have 9 and 8 tds. and that Smith has 4 int. but none the less. good game is comin tonight.

Thanks for supporting my argument with your post......You are correct good stats but againist teams that are not that good.....there is a difference.

How is the field at SD? The last time I was down there it was covered in about a foot of mud and poo!!! No doubt the worst playing conditions I have ever seen.......please tell me they blew that field up and started over?

McMinn 31

SD 28

GO TRIBE!!!!