McMinn @ Soddy

Was you at the game?????????.....At least at Athens the refs call bad both ways....Not taking anything away from Soddy, but the officials lost the game for McMinn. Anybody that knows football saw that. 2 punt returns called because of terrible calls.....#6 from mcminn was unable to even lift his hands up to catch two balls inside the red zone because of pass interference and all the ref said was"both were trying for the ball"....Can you blame the coaching staff when the refs were clearly one sided???

i saw two teams play below average football and the refs got entirely to envolved or not at all when they should have acted. its a shame they didnt do a better job than that, but the old coach(Mullinax) mentioned it would be tough to get a call before the game last night. i wander why he would say that, dont figure. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact- SD is a bit better then I thought but still are not in the same league as Ooltewah & Farragut

Fact- AS YOU SAID TO SOMEONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD "DO YOUR HOMEWORK" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOOKS LIKE THE CHICKEN MAY NOT BE SO DUMB AFTER ALL /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

FACT- SD will have there butt handed to them when they play Ooltewah and Farragut

*Much like they have to the rest of us.....

Man,your saying SD is going to get beat again.Haven't you learned yet?!That's why they suit up on Friday night,just because McMinn and some others have had it handed to them doesn't mean SD will. Like I said before W/L records and rankings don't matter it's all about who is the better team on that given night.

Man,your saying SD is going to get beat again.Haven't you learned yet?!That's why they suit up on Friday night,just because McMinn and some others have had it handed to them doesn't mean SD will. Like I said before W/L records and rankings don't matter it's all about who is the better team on that given night.

I have to agree with this guy. Farragut and the William Blount game shows this. Farragut was 5-0 and William Blount was 0-5 and before when knew it William Blount was up 13-0. Farragut and Ooltewah better be ready to play each Friday night because you never know. I am glad to see SD doing good this year. They gave Farragut all they want last year. Good luck to you guys.

FACT- SD will have there butt handed to them when they play Ooltewah and Farragut

*Much like they have to the rest of us.....

Sounds like SOUR GRAPES to me..... You were wrong and your team lost, so MAN-UP and congratulate the victors and move on.