McMinn @ Soddy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SD48...Nobody seems to be biting. However, I did catch my first SDHS game in 25 years last Friday and I was impressed by the mighty Trojans. They seem to get better each week from what I have read. I remember the days of Coach Burnett...3 yards and a cloud of dust and Coach Smith which at the time was fresh out of college.LOL WOW have times changed. Go Trojans

Soddy Daisy by 7

This is going to be a great game. Both teams are very evenly matched. Both have QB who can throw the ball. Both have very good running backs. Both have all around great skilled players. I think I would give soddy the advantage in line play. This game may come down to who makes special teams plays, and who dosn't commit alot of penalties and mistakes.

I'm leaning towards McMinn. After a rough start to the season, the Cherokees could very well end up 3rd in the region behind the Admirals and Owls

i love the quote from talladega nights. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i think if it comes down to special teams, soddy has the advantage. bubba haney would be the one to break the game open. and after last week i think he showed he can really take a hit

i love the quote from talladega nights. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i think if it comes down to special teams, soddy has the advantage. bubba haney would be the one to break the game open. and after last week i think he showed he can really take a hit

I will take the Trojans by 10.

i think if it comes down to special teams, soddy has the advantage.

Well soddydaisy48football it is obvious you know nothing about the special teams play that McMinn has. Lets see where should I begin how about 20 of 23 kick offs are touchbacks with one of those being an on sides kick. The punting avg is 42 yds. and last but not least 4/4 on field goals from 35, 41, 49 & 51.

They average 23 yards on the KO returns and 18 on punt returns not bad numbers when you consider the two returners play both ways.

The next time you make a comment like you did please do your homework first.....

GO TRIBE!!!

well its clear you know nothing about the soddy special teams. Haney, Barnes, and Hubbard(who all play both ways) are the returners. we dont get returns for tds anymore cause we cant find a team with the intestinal fortitude to kick it to Haney. Haney touches the ball on average 7-10 times a game, and scores usually 2 or 3 times. we dont kick field goals, they like to score tds. they dont punt that much either. they tend to prefer first downs. when the kicker actually kicks it to him, we average 47 ish yard line starting position. oh, that would be the other 47 yard line.