Cloudland vs. Jellico

zAZa90

It's the absolute best buy in sports entertainment! $5 gets you through the gate. Can't beat that, and I love to watch the games. Especially good ones. Kinda like a chess match. Blowouts are for the birds or should I say the goat brethren. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> However, I will greatly miss the tailgatin'. So maybe puj and I could swing by on our way across the border.

c-mon guys as long as it isnt raining . we will be eating sompin good. gotta get w some of the other guys to see what we might cook. 91 u know u cant miss it ! we wont have to many more this year. although im kinda thinking bout having sum food @ the Hampton game . Nothing wrong a lil tailgating away from home. Anyone want to join in on that one w me on that one ? Its one of the funnest years ive had going to Cloudland football games . Sure I loved the 10-0 seasons and going to the Boro and Chattanooga against Boyd even though we got beat in those games it was an experience ill never forget. One moment I love to think about is beating South Pitt @ Orr Feild . That was awesome !!!!!!!!!! Not taking anything away from that program , there a tough , tough team year in and year out. I guess thats why it was so good. Anyway Im saying that I have enjoyed tailgating this year and hope it gets even bigger next year and 4 years to come . Im all ready looking forward to the Avery game and tailgatin up there next year. Let me know guys if u plan on coming .

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Highlanders could lose against Hampton, Unaka and Grace and miss out on the playoffs! Give me a Dr. Enuff, I'll drink to that.

sure, it could happen, and its just as likely they win all 3 and host a playoff game as a 1 seed.. whats most likely is somewhere in the middle.. I think hampton will beat them, they'll beat Unaka.. and grace, as much as i hate to say it, will probable beat them too giving them 4rth in the region.

sure, it could happen, and its just as likely they win all 3 and host a playoff game as a 1 seed.. whats most likely is somewhere in the middle.. I think hampton will beat them, they'll beat Unaka.. and grace, as much as i hate to say it, will probable beat them too giving them 4rth in the region.

They will beat Unaka, as far as Hampton and Grace goes who knows, those will be two VERY good games, and I will be at one of 'em! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

jv game not varsity.....that is why....

Little man, little do you realize a lot of them boys you played in the JV game are varsity players. #74 he is center plays both sides of the ball. He is a varsity started. He dominated you boys on that field our fans went wild he was awesome! I don't think coach lunsford likes him though. He is cocky and full of team spirit. I think Cloudland will beat Hampton! Looking forward to the win!

Little man, little do you realize a lot of them boys you played in the JV game are varsity players. #74 he is center plays both sides of the ball. He is a varsity started. He dominated you boys on that field our fans went wild he was awesome! I don't think coach lunsford likes him though. He is cocky and full of team spirit. I think Cloudland will beat Hampton! Looking forward to the win!

Landermon,

Just say "NO" to drugs!

I don't know who 74 is ,but I heard the Cole kid dominated. Cloudlands future looks pretty bright.

wait, so 74 for Cloudland dominated Hamptons JV therefore he will dominate Hamptons varsity? That math just dont add up, unless Hamptons JV that he was going against also plays varsity...