Cocke Co.(0-6) @ Morristown East (5-1)

canefan72

East may be without a couple of guys on D this week but they will be replaced by guys already in the rotation. They just will not have a ton of depth at a few positions on D. The O is healthy and ready to roll.

Is cocke co. that bad this season? Are they showing any signs of improvement under a new coach?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East may be without a couple of guys on D this week but they will be replaced by guys already in the rotation. They just will not have a ton of depth at a few positions on D. The O is healthy and ready to roll.

Is cocke co. that bad this season? Are they showing any signs of improvement under a new coach?

Yea Cocke County is pretty bad this year, worst than the last few seasons...can't get over 100 yards offense most games

Bad special teams and turnovers will give East the short field all night

Injuries are taking a toll on the Fighting Cocks too as they had no depth to begin with

East will cruise in the first half to an easy victory

Good luck to both teams, maybe CCHS will come out and challenge for awhile

How is the Knight kid doing this year?

Cane your graciousness won't change the score. Games like this, you hope noone gets hurt and and that you focus on doing things right. Sometimes bad technique can show up and your still successful.

For Cocke County I don't know what the answer is.

COCKES WIN BY THREE.... I believe East will overlook them by a mile and the roosters will come to play!!! Cocke county owns this one..... best believe and don't be hatin. Peace out niackas

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> .... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

COCKES WIN BY THREE.... I believe East will overlook them by a mile and the roosters will come to play!!! Cocke county owns this one..... best believe and don't be hatin. Peace out niackas

have you even seen cchs play EVER i agree big blue this one gets ugly way too fast.

Has anyone heard if Tyler will play? If you haven't heard...His grandfather passed away this week and they are gathering friends this Friday night. Please keep the Turner family in your prayers. My heart goes out to all of you.

My prayers are with the family. Knowing them, I would think that his grandfather would have almost demanded that he play friday. He may but if he does not, I understand. Hold your head up guys. The Hurricane faithful have you in their prayers.