Cosby @ Grainger Co.

BIGblueLBs36

Cosby is not an out of shape team , they have to play both ways all night every night with the same 12 or 13 kids , #85 barely left the field last night probably played more than mcbee , #5 for us didn't leave the field all night and was still runnin around makin plays. Did I mention #5 is a Sophomore? How many of those play all night for yall? you cant compare who is in better shape when one team suits 70 and plays at least 20 different kids with a team that suits 35 and plays 12 or 13. Mcbee is a GREAT player we knew that , but he came out a lot on D until they realized they couldn't shut down our Sophomore with the triple team without him in there.

[/quote

I don't remember him getting triple teamed but if he did why didn't one of you other athletes score. Heck that leaves you team with 10 on 8 you gotta like those odds. Maybe you should have triple teamed McBee oh wait you had about 8 keeping an eye on him and he still scored oh well. Number 5 is a great player but I don't think he is worthy of a triple team I think it is called cover three. If he is just a sophomore he has two more years to cause defenses problems and that being said Graiger would probably love to have him on their team. Grainger should have won the game and you are right they play more kids that is the advantage a 3A has over a 1A team.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cosby could have easily won this game. Inside the 15 3 times and all they came away with was a field goal. I would dare say they had at least 300 yards of offense. The ONLY reason Grainger came out on top was because The had By far the best athlete cosby will see all year. If Cosby will learn to finish after all these big drives im not worried about any team untill week 2 or 3 of the playoffs. Cosby has a great defense, which wins games. Cosby could easily host a playoff game in region 1 1A, 2A, and 3A. My hats are off to a well coached team. Im looking forward to the rest of the season. ANd ive seen Cosby run after their practices. To say they are out of shape is like saying Sarah Palin is ugly. haha

Cosby could have easily won this game. Inside the 15 3 times and all they came away with was a field goal. I would dare say they had at least 300 yards of offense. The ONLY reason Grainger came out on top was because The had By far the best athlete cosby will see all year. If Cosby will learn to finish after all these big drives im not worried about any team untill week 2 or 3 of the playoffs. Cosby has a great defense, which wins games. Cosby could easily host a playoff game in region 1 1A, 2A, and 3A. My hats are off to a well coached team. Im looking forward to the rest of the season. ANd ive seen Cosby run after their practices. To say they are out of shape is like saying Sarah Palin is ugly. haha

You're way too young to have the hots for Palin! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> On paper Cosby did have a better night. Too bad the scoreboard is where it counts. We are still going to be ridiculed for a loss to an above average 3a team even though we are single a. That's the way it'll be till the end of time. Our program is growing and thriving under the current admin. and that's all a fan or parent should ask for. All the haters do get under our skin, but it doesn't change our mission. Good game Grizz, and good luck in 1 3a!

Evidently you have not seen many teams play except for the MUFFIN teams that Cosby beats up on. I don't see Cosby making it past the first round. Pujo's boys will put loss number 2 in the column for Cosby.

Evidently you have not seen many teams play except for the MUFFIN teams that Cosby beats up on. I don't see Cosby making it past the first round. Pujo's boys will put loss number 2 in the column for Cosby.

I DO know you are a punk and you wont come on the hill talkin garbage. I would love to have a meeting with you in a dark alley to talk some football

You're way too young to have the hots for Palin! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> On paper Cosby did have a better night. Too bad the scoreboard is where it counts. We are still going to be ridiculed for a loss to an above average 3a team even though we are single a. That's the way it'll be till the end of time. Our program is growing and thriving under the current admin. and that's all a fan or parent should ask for. All the haters do get under our skin, but it doesn't change our mission. Good game Grizz, and good luck in 1 3a!

Not to hurt anyones feelings but Grainger is not an above average 3a team. They are amonst the weakest. I do alot of reseaech and checking around. after Seymore and Carter, the rest are below average. It did look like Cosby could have won this game, must have played pretty well. A 3a school should be able to completely dominate a little rural 1a team, Hats off to Cosby.

Not to hurt anyones feelings but Grainger is not an above average 3a team. They are amonst the weakest. I do alot of reseaech and checking around. after Seymore and Carter, the rest are below average. It did look like Cosby could have won this game, must have played pretty well. A 3a school should be able to completely dominate a little rural 1a team, Hats off to Cosby.

Your right on the money there Pujo. Grainger is a WEAK 3A team. Pujo, I have no doubt that Hampton is going down to the nest this week and dominate.

I will look you up friday, I might just force feed you a muffin.

I will be bringing my own MUFFINS. I will be standing with the Honorable PUJO the whole time.

Seymour and Carter are more than above average. Every year those two are at the top of their region. Now, if you want to go dogging their region (1 3a), then you will be just like all the peolpe who never watch teams from 1 1a, but like to call us muffins even when our records suggest otherwise. (I'm not just talking about Cosby. You know Hampton is also in that region!) I myself have actually spent some time around that reg. and feel as if I can discuss somewhat intelligently who is and is not an above average ball club. Mcbee alone is enough to make Grainger above average. Don't worry Pujo, you can't hurt my feelings. I fully trust that you check around and do research, but w/o having actually watched a team more than once in a season your assessments can not always be accurate, impartial or fair. And like you said, not to hurt your feelings... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Seymour and Carter are more than above average. Every year those two are at the top of their region. Now, if you want to go dogging their region (1 3a), then you will be just like all the peolpe who never watch teams from 1 1a, but like to call us muffins even when our records suggest otherwise. (I'm not just talking about Cosby. You know Hampton is also in that region!) I myself have actually spent some time around that reg. and feel as if I can discuss somewhat intelligently who is and is not an above average ball club. Mcbee alone is enough to make Grainger above average. Don't worry Pujo, you can't hurt my feelings. I fully trust that you check around and do research, but w/o having actually watched a team more than once in a season your assessments can not always be accurate, impartial or fair. And like you said, not to hurt your feelings... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You are spot on. People think region 1-3a is weak because of their track record against region 2. I think region 1 is by no means a powerhouse region but I don't think that the region as a whole is as weak as their playoff record indicates.

Grainger would beat the VAST majority of 1A schools , I don't care if we make it all the way to the burro SP would be the only team we would play with an athlete like Mcbee. Not saying we wouldn't see better TEAMS just not a better individual athlete. Grainger will also make the playoffs and finish with a winning record in 3A. Reg.1 3A isn't muffins everyone compares them to the teams they always get early in the playoffs , Fulton , Catholic , AE , maybe we should schedule on of them next year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />