District 11aa

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how bout this for monkey central, ANOTHER LUCKY WIN Ya'll are still nothing and will stay thata way, wait til ya'll come to wavo, we got something in store for you. creek wood u better be ready for the upset, cause we coming, and no i don't play ball for the tigers.

A win is a win the last time I checked.Some people from Waverly may say MC is nothing, but I say MC is

2-0.I like it when MC can get so many people upset. They are already causing the district to get all shook up and all tore up. And Creekwood is a lot better than people have gave them credit for. Waverly better watch out for CW and everybody else in the district. Sorry you got your feelings hurt Tuesday night. Maybe you need to find another team to cheer for.

A win is a win the last time I checked.Some people from Waverly may say MC is nothing, but I say MC is

2-0.I like it when MC can get so many people upset. They are already causing the district to get all shook up and all tore up. And Creekwood is a lot better than people have gave them credit for. Waverly better watch out for CW and everybody else in the district. Sorry you got your feelings hurt Tuesday night. Maybe you need to find another team to cheer for.

The only person from Waverly that thinks Montgomery Central is nothing is waverlytigers06. Don't pay attention to him.

Got to see John Jenkins against the Indians and he is something else. Can definitely see the difference between a big time college player and a small time college player. Not a knock on Caruthers, but there is no comparison between the two. Have to agree with an earlier poster, the district is way down and possibly as weak as I have ever seen it. In years past none of these teams would have finished in the top 4. The Indians have a long way to go. I don't have a clue as to who will finish where after the first two weeks. I thought maybe Waverly, but saw where they lost to Montgomery Central. Although the district is down it looks like it could be a tight race between everyone except Stewart County and Cheatham County.