Best Coach

radio33

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to nominate first year head coach Kevin Creasy at Trousdale County. Kevin

currently has a 6-0 record with the Jackets, replacing legendary coach Clint Satterfield.

Despite all the naysayers, Coach Creasy has kept the ball rolling on the Creekbank, working

with a good group of guys; no really outstanding players, just a total team effort, and

great coaching. Coach Creasy was the Def. Coordinator at TC for several years, then at

Riverdale as Def. Coord., before returning back to TC this year.

Aside from coaching, Coach Creasy is a great individual as well. We wish him

the best the rest of the season & the years to come.

GO JACKETS!!!!!

Glenn McCadams is in his 27th season at David Lipscomb. Several of his staff has been with him for 15-22 years plus. He is now coaching 2nd generation players. It says something about him and the success of the Lipscomb program.

I second the nod for Coach McAdams and Coach Sharp. Will also give a thumbs-up to Coach Ward at Camden.

I second the nod for Coach McAdams and Coach Sharp. Will also give a thumbs-up to Coach Ward at Camden.

McAdams is a CLASS act and was John W. Tucker's DC at Milan for years....Ward played for Tucker...Think McAdams has passed Coach Tucker's total for most state championships....Great man I have been told by the Bulldog faithful who keep in contact with coach McAdams....