Hampton and Cosby

pujo

Cosby and Cloudland has 2 very tough games left, Hampton has 3 ,but only 2 of um matter. Anyone of these teams could win all these games or they could lose them. I think at this point ,Hampton would be the favorite,but none of these games will be easy..

Hampton's seniors have a shot at doing something that very few kids ever have a shot at.. They could go undefeated in the region for 4 straight years.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cosby and Cloudland has 2 very tough games left, Hampton has 3 ,but only 2 of um matter. Anyone of these teams could win all these games or they could lose them. I think at this point ,Hampton would be the favorite,but none of these games will be easy..

Hampton's seniors have a shot at doing something that very few kids ever have a shot at.. They could go undefeated in the region for 4 straight years.

Pujo,

Are those Dawgs getting hungrier has the week goes on? Tell them that there will be plenty of MUFFINS Friday night to eat. Are you still riding with DawgBreath down to Muffinville?

Pujo,

Are those Dawgs getting hungrier has the week goes on? Tell them that there will be plenty of MUFFINS Friday night to eat. Are you still riding with DawgBreath down to Muffinville?

These Dogs stay hungry, I think they like Bird meat btter than Muffins, Me ,you and ole Dogbreath may have to eat the Muffins. Before you even ask, I'm not passing them muffinns out.

pulo you bring up a good point, but cosby's and cloudland's seniors have not ever had achance this good to beat them dawgs, as well /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Cosby was fortunate to win at Cloudland and they should have lost at Unaka. I will give them credit for finding ways to win those games. But Hampton is much different. They will line up and run the ball down Cosby's throat. When they need to pass they'll pass. Herzog will be covered like a blanket and when that happens, the Eagles have no speed to pose any break away threat. Not only does Hampton win but they'll win big. Cosby will do no better than third in District 1-A. I feel for them and Cloudland. Greenback and Oneida will kill both of them. I'll say Hampton by two touchdowns but I believe it will be a whole lot more.

Cosby was fortunate to win at Cloudland and they should have lost at Unaka. I will give them credit for finding ways to win those games. But Hampton is much different. They will line up and run the ball down Cosby's throat. When they need to pass they'll pass. Herzog will be covered like a blanket and when that happens, the Eagles have no speed to pose any break away threat. Not only does Hampton win but they'll win big. Cosby will do no better than third in District 1-A. I feel for them and Cloudland. Greenback and Oneida will kill both of them. I'll say Hampton by two touchdowns but I believe it will be a whole lot more.

i hope your right, but i dont think hampton is simply going to run it down cosbys throat /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

i hope your right, but i dont think hampton is simply going to run it down cosbys throat /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Hampton has killed Cosby over the past few years by passing the ball. Cosby always sells out to stopping the run. The year Townsend went down at the first of the game, Cosby got a big surprise, If they leave no choice ,Hampton will put it up. They have some size and speed to catch the ball. Hampton has moved the ball on everyone they've played. I think they have played some better teams than Cosby. I also agree with the Dogcatcher, Cosby just don't have alot of threats. I also hear the boys have worked hard these 2 weeks, I'm sure the Coaches have added a couple of new wrinkles. Hampton should be ready. Can't wait.