Hampton and Cosby

pujo

first of all he brought up the coacht posting in the lockerroom up first.... the reason i signed off, is becuase he did it like he was important and we couldnt wait to hear from him again... he is not pujo..... i have never singed off and will never do that again... he did nothing to offend me, i find everything that is said on coacht funny.. i like to back the dogs and say what is on my mind... i am a very easy person to get along with and act the same infront of every one..... most people on coacht only act and say the things they do because no one know how they are and when game time comes they hide in the crowd as did THEGRACECHRISTIANacademy.... i call everone a douche that is what he is a big D-bag...no offence... the past is out the window for me... im just a neverwas... but i am excited about the game and you will see and hear me there....

The Defender believes Dickie V's broadcast partner is trying to mettle in business he doesn't belong in. 25, the Defender does not truly believe you when you say you have let it go. As far as not being there when the time comes for the game, I can assure you the Defender will be on the hill in Cosby on Friday to watch the game. It should be a good one. TGCA can not hold a candle to the Defender, the Defender is Cocke County proud and will be there to root on the Eagles. There must be something to the Defender signing off and people hanging on his every word. You have replied within minutes of every post by the Defender. In reality, 25, you were a good player, the Defender truly believes this and was upset like the rest of the people on the hill the night you got hurt. The Defender does believe however that you are holding onto the past a lil' bit, the Defender just calls 'em like he sees 'em. Until next time, DEFENDER OUT!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Defender believes Dickie V's broadcast partner is trying to mettle in business he doesn't belong in. 25, the Defender does not truly believe you when you say you have let it go. As far as not being there when the time comes for the game, I can assure you the Defender will be on the hill in Cosby on Friday to watch the game. It should be a good one. TGCA can not hold a candle to the Defender, the Defender is Cocke County proud and will be there to root on the Eagles. There must be something to the Defender signing off and people hanging on his every word. You have replied within minutes of every post by the Defender. In reality, 25, you were a good player, the Defender truly believes this and was upset like the rest of the people on the hill the night you got hurt. The Defender does believe however that you are holding onto the past a lil' bit, the Defender just calls 'em like he sees 'em. Until next time, DEFENDER OUT!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

first of all its twofive...never 25... ill forgive you this time... the whole point of coacht is to get on here and reply to peoples posting... that is were the reply button comes in.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ill be at the game with bells on.... im sorry that you live and are proud of a rooster fighting cocke county... the broken leg thing is in the past, it was not on purpose.. me playing highschool or college football is in the past.... but every time i post.... some people say that your just mad that you got hurt and coach shelton had pictures and posting in the lockerroom....boowhoo.... im on coacht to back hampton and talk about this years ball club... not any year before that or talk about myself... the defender needs some glasses, to call some things alittle better.... beside you reply to ole twofive post pretty quickly too....

ps im waiting on the edge of my computer chair for you to reply..

Language

first of all its twofive...never 25... ill forgive you this time... the whole point of coacht is to get on here and reply to peoples posting... that is were the reply button comes in.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ill be at the game with bells on.... im sorry that you live and are proud of a rooster fighting cocke county... the broken leg thing is in the past, it was not on purpose.. me playing highschool or college football is in the past.... but every time i post.... some people say that your just mad that you got hurt and coach shelton had pictures and posting in the lockerroom....boowhoo.... im on coacht to back hampton and talk about this years ball club... not any year before that or talk about myself... the defender needs some glasses, to call some things alittle better.... beside you reply to ole twofive post pretty quickly too....

ps im waiting on the edge of my computer chair for you to reply.. douche...

Look, you and I have gotten along pretty good for a while now, but listen, there are NO COCKE FIGHTS that take place anywhere near Cosby. That is a whole other part of the county that should be annexed to North Carolina. Hey I bet there are things that people do in ole Hampton that are not politically correct but this is not the place to bring that stuff up, any way, quit bunching all of Cocke County into the same bundle, not all of us are chicken fighters, matter of fact I dont know a single one myself. Safe travels and best wishes to you and yours. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Look, you and I have gotten along pretty good for a while now, but listen, there are NO COCKE FIGHTS that take place anywhere near Cosby. That is a whole other part of the county that should be annexed to North Carolina. Hey I bet there are things that people do in ole Hampton that are not politically correct but this is not the place to bring that stuff up, any way, quit bunching all of Cocke County into the same bundle, not all of us are chicken fighters, matter of fact I dont know a single one myself. Safe travels and best wishes to you and yours. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

sorry.... i didnt know that cocke county really had cocke fights... i thought it was just a funny joke someone told me my senior year.....

sorry.... i didnt know that cocke county really had cocke fights... i thought it was just a funny joke someone told me my senior year.....

Newport is big for Cocke Fighting. I know several people in this area who does a little chicken fighting. I was raised in the middle of it. Used to, every tom ,dick ad harry was into it. It has got to a point that only a few does it. Its a big money thing nowadays.

Unfortunately parts of the county do participate in these haness acts, they do not however, take place in, or anywhere near Cosby. Again, and for the last time, because I will not be posting anymore, have a safe trip, and best wishes to you and yours. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Defender thinks that old 25 needs to do his homework. The Defender believes that old 25 might have offended some fine upstanding Cocke Countians with his rooster fighting comments. The Defender has confirmed game time on the hill and will be there with bells on rootin' on the defense of BigBlue. The Defender believes that labeling all of Cocke County as rooster fighters is like labeling all former Hampton football players as glory hounds who are still living in the past. 25, the Defender has to know, what is the HHR? The Defender thought it was a small compact SUV crossover type vehicle produced by the fine Americans at Chevrolet...Until next time...DEFENDER OUT!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

my new favorite CoachT member /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

He is entertaining in a way that is both funny and witty! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />