Hampton and Cosby

pujo

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo, why are you so cordial to this joker? Please tell me you aren't really associated with him! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You will think joker when I force feed you a MUFFIN tomorrow night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You will think joker when I force feed you a MUFFIN tomorrow night. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you can get past the entire coaching staff to do so, bring it on Big Guy!

This just in, Adam Townsend and Jody Lowe will be racing 100 yards as the Half Time entertainment. Jody has gained 20 lbs since highschool and Adam Townsend is a family man, so it should be a great race. Everyone knows who the real "Duece feeva" is! Im ashamed that you wore 25. Also The Defender is the real deal. Im sorry to see the tension between Adam 25 and the defender. I do hope someone brings muffins, they will be sorry they baked them. Get loose Adam, it's on. hahahahahahaha

he is a want a be someone that never could play football he calls everyone else a muffin because it makes him feel better

This just in, Adam Townsend and Jody Lowe will be racing 100 yards as the Half Time entertainment. Jody has gained 20 lbs since highschool and Adam Townsend is a family man, so it should be a great race. Everyone knows who the real "Duece feeva" is! Im ashamed that you wore 25. Also The Defender is the real deal. Im sorry to see the tension between Adam 25 and the defender. I do hope someone brings muffins, they will be sorry they baked them. Get loose Adam, it's on. hahahahahahaha

Don't let Townsend anywhere near the field. There would be some freak accident (like tripping over an at large muffin) and Hampton would know for sure that there's a Cosby conspiracy against him. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Broke arm ! When did this happen? You didn't let one of them big boys over there at newman hurt ya during tacklin drills did ya? Lookin forward to seein you at the game . we are all very proud of you over here on the hill. Keep workin hard big man. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I broke it last monday, my arm got smashed between one guys helmet and another guys shoulder pad. I practiced for the next 3 days though, i didnt even know it was broke until saturday. I got a nice big blue cast put on it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'll be there Friday, u and Shelton can sign my cast if you want. I wish you the best of luck, come visit me sometime when you get the chance

Pujo, why are you so cordial to this joker? Please tell me you aren't really associated with him! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Just acting a fool and cutting up , I sort of doubt there will be any muffins there tomorrow night, unless you sell them in the consession stand. Trust me, Hampton is not coming down there to face a muffin team. They are coming down there thinking they are going to have to play their butts off to come out with a W. This is a huge game and I'm sure both teams are fully focused and ready for 4 quarters. I'm ready for some FOOTBALL. GettttttttttttttttttttttttttttUrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrDidddddddddddddddddddddddddd

You better bring some help if your gonna force anything on 3314. Not that 3314 would need much help with a robin hood wannabe archer clown like yourself buuuuuuut there would most likely more than a handful of good sized fellas ready to politely remove you from tha hill. (the politely part was sarcasm by the way)

I think you can still take him there FULLBACK /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You better bring some help if your gonna force anything on 3314. Not that 3314 would need much help with a robin hood wannabe archer clown like yourself buuuuuuut there would most likely more than a handful of good sized fellas ready to politely remove you from tha hill. (the politely part was sarcasm by the way)

I think you can still take him there FULLBACK /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What about that. I may look like a Fullback but im still a stud