waverly vs. huntingdon

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waverly should be able to take this one...all though it is in huntingdon which will make it a little more difficult but i think with the way the tiger team is play, offensivly and deffensivly they should be able to over come it and clinch the playoff spot and more than likely a 2nd place spot!! keep up the work blue, the next ones are huge!!

Waverly: 28

Huntingdon: 6

Huntingdon is still Huntingdon and it is their Homecoming. They are a lion backed into a corner too. I hope we come in focused and can pull it off. This will probably be a close game and can go either way. I think Waverly has a good chance, but having said that, so does Huntingdon. They are well coached and have athletes, just very young. So you can't compare scores, it don't work that way. Bluewhitetigerpride, I love Waverly as much as anyone. But no way will you get me to give them any kind of bulletin board material. And I think you should think about the same. You only hurt our team if you do.

i'm very sorry about what i put up there thats not what i was trying to get u to do i promise, either way i am the biggest tiger fan (other than papat), please don't think i was trying to get ya'll to put bulliten board material up, sorry /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

i'm very sorry about what i put up there thats not what i was trying to get u to do i promise, either way i am the biggest tiger fan (other than papat), please don't think i was trying to get ya'll to put bulliten board material up, sorry /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

huntingdon is playing for more than just a win, more than just a wildcard playoff spot, more than just a homecoming win, they are playing for their pride, they are playing for their tradition as a great former state champion in football, and they are playing for the sake of the history of their school

this year's won-loss records of these two teams are thrown out the window for this one...i wouldn't be surprised if every ex-mustang alive shows up for this one to cheer them on to make something out of this disappointing season

the "chalk" says waverly will win

the "chalk" doesn't test how much heart a team has

this one is a coin toss, who wants it the most?

huntingdon is playing for more than just a win, more than just a wildcard playoff spot, more than just a homecoming win, they are playing for their pride, they are playing for their tradition as a great former state champion in football, and they are playing for the sake of the history of their school

this year's won-loss records of these two teams are thrown out the window for this one...i wouldn't be surprised if every ex-mustang alive shows up for this one to cheer them on to make something out of this disappointing season

the "chalk" says waverly will win

the "chalk" doesn't test how much heart a team has

this one is a coin toss, who wants it the most?

WOW I am impressed!!! Outstanding Post!!!! i hope waverly pulls this one out!!!!!