waverly vs. huntingdon

He's been after me for years. Either way, thanks for having my back.Now we can never please him and we will see week after week. Do you see the light?

I never said i want you to please me...And I commend you for supporting your team...But you make Waverly look bad with the way you make excuses for all their losses...I mean prime example...2 years ago u claims that you were better equip to beat CPA bc they said you were better, yet you lost 41-9 against Camden, and you wanted to argue saying(maybe not saying..better word suggesting)that you were better than Camden then....Then last year after being 0-10...you made an excuse for every loss, and even had to go back to the same excuse eventually...And I know commish personally and he told me that Papa has broken rule 470C....

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys just chill...let gotgame say what he wants all he is doing is causing talk that isnt even needed...he obviously doesnt know what he was talking about because if he did he would be leaving facts instead of the mess hes posting...i dont know who he is but obviously he needs to get back on to his stewart county boards and post i mean his team is that much dominant than us that they did beat us last year for like the first time in years and slipped up this year against us and allowed us to dominate them but o well...let it go, we play huntingdon this week, great chance of us beating them and clinching a playoff spot lets concentrate on that...papaT, will the game be broadcasted this week?

Please read some previous posts on other boards...Have no/well no real connection to SC....I have much more of a connection to Waverly than SC i can promise you that /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />...Then talk

Within 7 I think. Now, points don't always determine the close factor. What if, now I'm saying, what if. Team A was leading 3-0 until 2 minutes to go in the game. They had just kicked a field goal. They kick off and Team B runs it all the way back. Leading 7-3, Team B kicks off with 1:50 left in game, but Team A fumbles the kick off picked up by Team B who runs it in for a touchdown, 14-3 with 1:35 left. They kick it off again and it is a touchback. On first down, Team A passes the ball but it is intercepted and run back for a touchdown. They, Team B, knew they would pass so they had extra defenders (nickel package) in. 21-3. Would you call that a close game. Not if you just looked at the score, but if you knew the circumstances you would have KNOWN it was close.

Now if Team A kicks a field goal with two minutes to go after trailing 21-0 for the entire game to Team B then it wouldn't have been close.

This is hypothetical but could happen.

Having said that, I THINK that if no one has a lot of costly turnovers, then it will be close. I asked an Adamsville person who is part of the football staff how they thought Waverly and Camden game would go since they had played both. He said Waverly can beat them.Do you see the light????

So I guess this means that the Waverly SC game was close because after Wavo scored 20 points in the first 3 minutes it was a 7-6 ballgame?

The Stangs pull it together at home and throw a big monkey wrench into the regional standings by beating Waverly.

lol well you know iv got connections to alcoa, camden, sc, houston co, hickman, lewis county, etc...its called coacht! you have to be from sc or camden or somewhere around one of those two places to hate us so much and apparently your scared or something because you wont inform us where your from...and dont say waverly because we all know better than that

This thread has become totally useless. I mean SC is bashin Wavo, and visa versa. The way I see it is people need to stop talkin mess for their teams and let their team talk for them. If your team is as good as everyone says they will end up as victors, if not hey yall tried go home hit the practice field twice as hard and the next week come back and take no prisoners.

That bein said everyone can stop the if's and what if's cause the reality is so far Camden is locked for first(this is obviously based on season so far, there are still 4 games to go), Waverly still has a chance to lock up 2nd seed(granted they have obstacles, but they can make it over these obstacles with proper work efforts), SC same goes for yall that applies to Waverly, Huntington can easily make 3rd seed, and Adamsville is still in the mix I believe. So it looks to me than in the next 4 weeks or so A LOT can happe, so Waverly stop lookin ahead and focus on the week at hand yall have enough to worry bout this week. SC same goes for yall so please Shut up. Good luck to Wavo this week.

Well, nice try to get the Mustangs fired up. No one from Waverly has said any of the above. I know that SC wants Waverly to lose so they can finish ahead of them. But not so fast my friend as Lee Corso would say. Even if Waverly loses to Huntingdon, SC is going to lose to Camden so in the case of a tie, Waverly holds the tiebreaker over SC. So nice try. This one will be close no matter what you try to say. Huntingdon is still Huntingdon and Waverly respects that.

Oh I don't think SC had any starters out and if they did, Waverly had 13 out last year and you guys wouldn't take any excuses. The outcome of the SC/Waverly game is just as it should be and would be if played again.

i love it papa tiger great comeback,

ok guys just chill...let gotgame say what he wants all he is doing is causing talk that isnt even needed...he obviously doesnt know what he was talking about because if he did he would be leaving facts instead of the mess hes posting...i dont know who he is but obviously he needs to get back on to his stewart county boards and post i mean his team is that much dominant than us that they did beat us last year for like the first time in years and slipped up this year against us and allowed us to dominate them but o well...let it go, we play huntingdon this week, great chance of us beating them and clinching a playoff spot lets concentrate on that...papaT, will the game be broadcasted this week?

Yes, it will be. wqmv1060.com. Great streaming. Pregame begins at 7:15.

Within 7 I think. Now, points don't always determine the close factor. What if, now I'm saying, what if. Team A was leading 3-0 until 2 minutes to go in the game. They had just kicked a field goal. They kick off and Team B runs it all the way back. Leading 7-3, Team B kicks off with 1:50 left in game, but Team A fumbles the kick off picked up by Team B who runs it in for a touchdown, 14-3 with 1:35 left. They kick it off again and it is a touchback. On first down, Team A passes the ball but it is intercepted and run back for a touchdown. They, Team B, knew they would pass so they had extra defenders (nickel package) in. 21-3. Would you call that a close game. Not if you just looked at the score, but if you knew the circumstances you would have KNOWN it was close.

Now if Team A kicks a field goal with two minutes to go after trailing 21-0 for the entire game to Team B then it wouldn't have been close.

This is hypothetical but could happen.

Having said that, I THINK that if no one has a lot of costly turnovers, then it will be close. I asked an Adamsville person who is part of the football staff how they thought Waverly and Camden game would go since they had played both. He said Waverly can beat them.Do you see the light????

Some/most turnovers are caused first and foremost...But i see what you are doing here...Setting up an excuse for the ifs and buts(click on...the light that is)..

Next nickel package....I didnt know they had cable/ESPN in Waverly yet...When I lived there they didn't....

7 points ...its a deal...I will email who and what I am if its within 7....But...if its larger than 7....U must make no excuses the entire next season for a loss...Deal?

The reason we dont take excuses is because we dont make them...as said before...if u can beat us then we will give u your props and we will go home and get better...after we beat yall last year all we heard until the season was over is we had this many out and that many out...heck no we was not gonna take it...excuses are for people who expect to lose!!!

WE ARE SC!!!

wow we can see that ya'll are sc, uh the easy schedule, cheap shot taking, classless sc., No disrespect to ecorob hey i had a great converstaiton wit u, and saw know wrong in wat u said.

So I guess this means that the Waverly SC game was close because after Wavo scored 20 points in the first 3 minutes it was a 7-6 ballgame?

The Stangs pull it together at home and throw a big monkey wrench into the regional standings by beating Waverly.

Sure would be, but like I said in the hypothetical game, if you were there, you saw Waverly dominate SC the whole game. Didn't score points in every quarter, but dominated every other place. Do you see the light?