waverly vs. huntingdon

you guys are still nuts! Camden is the best team in the region. The rest are up in the air .Having played in other regions stewart co., waverly and the rest are not very good teams.we're not very good! Milan and their reigon are far superior. i hate to admit but huntingdon may be better off playing 1a. i still believe the best football is played in 2a.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see Oct. 30th. Don't count out the Tigers. AND NO the best team didn't win last night. End of conversation. We're moving on.

When you are wrong you move on...you seem to always want a healthy debate....but never seem to give one when you know you are wrong....If waverly and Hun. played 10 times...who knows would win the most games...but with that being said they only play once....Just as in the same convo with you and SC...if you all played 10 times....maybe you would they would win more...but you play once....Maybe you will get lucky to meet in the playoffs, but with that being said neither you, SC, or Hun. will get out of the first round...So...maybe next year?...But move on when your wrong and continue to avoid conversations when you are wrong....because thats what champs do...

We'll see Oct. 30th. Don't count out the Tigers. AND NO the best team didn't win last night. End of conversation. We're moving on.

What kills me about your posts is you throw out a statement like the one above that is founded in a reality that is yours and yours alone, with absolutely nothing to back it up, and expect to walk away from the conversation without being called on it. That's why everyone has trouble taking anything you say seriously.

Oh and yes....we will definitely see Oct. 30th. Can't wait....

What kills me about your posts is you throw out a statement like the one above that is founded in a reality that is yours and yours alone, with absolutely nothing to back it up, and expect to walk away from the conversation without being called on it. That's why everyone has trouble taking anything you say seriously.

Oh and yes....we will definitely see Oct. 30th. Can't wait....

Camden by 30 i predict!!

A couple of quick points:

1. I didn't count the number of Waverly fans in attendance (and not to be rude) but there had to have been more than 70 in the visiting section. I base that solely on the number of people that I spoke with during the game.

2. In regards to the band situation, I have no problem at all with the Waverly band not being there considering the factors involved. For one, it was the Huntingdon Homecoming and they had ceremonies taking place at the half. In fact, I believe the Huntingdon band started their performance inside the final 5:00 of the half. It may have been possible that time did not permit for the Waverly band to perform. On top of that, the band had a competition in Alabama on Saturday.

I don't know which schools do and do not have bands but I know that at the three home games we have not had a visiting band performance at Ray Hampton Stadium. We are very fortunate to have the great band that we do.