waverly vs. huntingdon

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Waverly..

My question to you is "where are ya'lls fans". My Pigskin Pal "Hoofbeat" counted 74 Waverly fans and I counted 70 in the stands. Probably 15 or so on the sidelines. Heck we carry more than that to a horseshoe contest. Waverly's band didn't even show up.

Good game by the Mustangs tonight. Defense played great.

Totally uncalled for. I was under the assumption that this was a discussion about football. Not sure it was about how many friends we may or may not have. Well you know what they say about assumptions...........Good Luck Waverly...go blue.

well,okay "no friends" i guess the last 17 pages were about football? lets talk football.we're not a very good football team and wavo isnt either.the difference for us tonight is we didn't make stupid mental mistakes and take ourselves out of the game,like we did against SC.wavo had a bad snap over the qb's head,we recover and score.the refs need to watch some football on t.v. tommorrow and learn a little about the game!anyway,good win for a young team. take this and build on it. MR. MUSTANG you the man!