waverly vs. huntingdon

Once again, Ms. Papatiger is the king ( I mean Queen of the jungle).

Now, I asked and no one responded, why are there no Huntingdon people on here. Have they just given up the season? They shouldn't because a win puts them into the thick of things again.

I wondered the same thing last night with page after page of Waverly discussion. Maybe they're busy building parade floats?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm a sc fan and i think the tigers will roll.

ok well my bad, let me rephrase then, i guess everyone picks the tigers to win...cant discuss much with that...sorry ptc and hoosier i hope not to offend i guess its that most of the other, less level headed ones, just have a lot of hope that the tigers will lose this week but i dont see it happening...should be a good game to be at, good luck to sc as well against houston county would hate to see the rebels lose by overlooking this game and focusing on waverly, camden and huntingdon...it is still a big game for them as well...last 3 weeks of regular season!! anything can happen

and papat just watch the game saturday, you'l see adam's will make enough difference to give the dores the advantage needed, always a great game to watch

I wondered the same thing last night with page after page of Waverly discussion. Maybe they're busy building parade floats?

well dont get too comfortable guys...a snake is more dangerous when he's quiet than when hes making a lot of noise! the mustangs could be working on something big this week for the tigers and to finish out the season with a run to the playoffs...again, last 3 weeks, anything can happen

one more day the lights coming closer and closer, here we come huntingdon, good luck huntingdon hope there are no injuries to either team, and good luck to the mustangs, we've experice dirty play out of the last two teams adamsville wasn't as bad as riverside, but there at the end they kind of got dirty, please show some class, I would expect a huntingdon team to show class, but i didn't expect riverside to be so dirty, but they were dirtier than stewart co.

Oh you whiny little crybaby! Go pull up your pants, your diaper is showing!!!!!!!

win or lose waverly will not look past h-town that is a promise. who cares anymore about sc or any other team. if it is a tie-breaker situation then it will be the tigers fault for playing teams that are good out of conference. personally, i will still applaud their efforts for trying to get better by playing better competition.

as a waverly fan, bluewhitetigerpride please quit posting. especially if you are a player. your ideas border on idiocy.

LOL..Agree...And he def.is a player, or atleast someone who wears a jersey on fiday nights /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />