waverly vs. huntingdon

Well, nice try to get the Mustangs fired up. No one from Waverly has said any of the above. I know that SC wants Waverly to lose so they can finish ahead of them. But not so fast my friend as Lee Corso would say. Even if Waverly loses to Huntingdon, SC is going to lose to Camden so in the case of a tie, Waverly holds the tiebreaker over SC. So nice try. This one will be close no matter what you try to say. Huntingdon is still Huntingdon and Waverly respects that.

Oh I don't think SC had any starters out and if they did, Waverly had 13 out last year and you guys wouldn't take any excuses. The outcome of the SC/Waverly game is just as it should be and would be if played again.

If Huntingdon beats Waverly and wins out, they would actually pull a 3 way tie for 2nd place and SC would be elevated in that case (THREE-way tie) because of overall record (assuming Camden beats both Waverly and SC)and Huntingdon would take 3rd due to head to head vs. Waverly. Waverly would then be depending on a wildcard spot. Or that's the way I read the rules anyways.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, nice try to get the Mustangs fired up. No one from Waverly has said any of the above. I know that SC wants Waverly to lose so they can finish ahead of them. But not so fast my friend as Lee Corso would say. Even if Waverly loses to Huntingdon, SC is going to lose to Camden so in the case of a tie, Waverly holds the tiebreaker over SC. So nice try. This one will be close no matter what you try to say. Huntingdon is still Huntingdon and Waverly respects that.

Oh I don't think SC had any starters out and if they did, Waverly had 13 out last year and you guys wouldn't take any excuses. The outcome of the SC/Waverly game is just as it should be and would be if played again.

The reason we dont take excuses is because we dont make them...as said before...if u can beat us then we will give u your props and we will go home and get better...after we beat yall last year all we heard until the season was over is we had this many out and that many out...heck no we was not gonna take it...excuses are for people who expect to lose!!!

WE ARE SC!!!

Not so fast papatiger If Huntingdon beats Waverly and Adamsville we beat HC and lose to Camden and Yall lose to Hunt. and Camden it would be a 3 way tie. Which would then go by overall record where SC would get the 2 seed as 8-2.

Actually I think in a three way tie the coaches vote for the seeding. There's no way the coaches would vote SC over Waverly since Waverly would have defeated SC. I'll find out and see if that's the case. But Waverly just needs to take care of business Friday. They haven't lost to Camden yet either.

Actually I think in a three way tie the coaches vote for the seeding. There's no way the coaches would vote SC over Waverly since Waverly would have defeated SC. I'll find out and see if that's the case. But Waverly just needs to take care of business Friday. They haven't lost to Camden yet either.

About 90% sure u are wrong here...And they will lose to Camden /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good point on the Camden v. Waverly game papatiger.. NOONE HAS LOST YET!!! I'm not predicting a win but just by watching what film i have on huntington they didn't look so great but once again this game is yet to be decided and Huntington is a football town and an upset is possible.. I take that back i am predicting a win!! Waverly 20 Huntington 10.. BWTP.. See you in Huntington on Friday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

About 90% sure u are wrong here...And they will lose to Camden /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I said I might be but once again, forgot to ask you. Could I get your home number so I can check before I post? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> And they may lose to Camden, but then they may not. It will be a very competitive game. Do you see the light???

I said I might be but once again, forgot to ask you. Could I get your home number so I can check before I post? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> And they may lose to Camden, but then they may not. It will be a very competitive game. Do you see the light???

Nope sitting in a cave dawg...And I was right....(As usual) and u were wrong(once again as usual)...1st is H2H, then its most wins, and then it is most wins against .500 oppenents...in the event that the tie was broken the tie breaker starts over once again....So with that being said if (when) camden beats both SC and Wavo...If (yes just if here) Hun. does beat Waverly that will put a three way tie with SC WAVO and Hun......In that event it would be 1. Camden 2. SC 3. Hun. 4. Wavo(and prob not a wildcard seed)..

this one is a coin toss, who wants it the most?

To quote the movie, "No Country For Old Men," "What's the most, you ever lost, on a coin toss?"

(insert scary indian voice above)

Okay now..

Number 1, why is it that Stewart County Rebel fans and players must get on every single Waverly board and bash at the Tigers? Sure, we loathe one another, but that gives no reason at all to bash at us. Is this one sided? Of course not. There are Tiger fans on this site, ah, they know who they are, that bash the Rebels just as much as the Rebel fans bash the Tigers. I make myself sound like a hypocrite by saying this, but it still needs to be said. You beat us in '07, you got us there. Who didn't beat us? Exactly. We beat you guys in '08. We have got you there. Now we wait until basketball. Please don't start that mess here though. I beg you.

Number 2, I really like Waverly's chances this week. The defense is playing great after the Lewis Co. game. And the offense last week against Adamsville was outstanding. I really like where the Tigers are headed right now. A lot of that coincides with good coaching, having the right players at the right spots, and the players working hard all of the time. The Tigers skill players are really showing their swagger this season with Fuller, Bercik, Purcell, Hale, Anderson, and Vogel stepping up big. And I know that I have left people out.

To all the fans, come to Huntington and support your Tigers this week, please. Huntington has a big visitors section, let's fill it up.

GO TIGERS!

hey man what is the deal wit that ya;ll are pretty good but geuess wat we still blew u out by 3 touchdowns we even blocked ur extra point just stay off our post board and for ya'll who think i'm not a tiger fan u obvious don't know who i am, but im still sorry for asking for bulliten board material thats not what i was wnating anyways ya'll have a good night and hope we have a good crowd to match huntingdon, even though thats not gonna happen, Waverly fan make it happen, i'm certainly gonna be there

Please use correct grammar. Please. Use punctuation at least. And by that I do not mean 1,000 commas. Please, separate your thoughts.

Thanks /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Nope sitting in a cave dawg...And I was right....(As usual) and u were wrong(once again as usual)...1st is H2H, then its most wins, and then it is most wins against .500 oppenents...in the event that the tie was broken the tie breaker starts over once again....So with that being said if (when) camden beats both SC and Wavo...If (yes just if here) Hun. does beat Waverly that will put a three way tie with SC WAVO and Hun......In that event it would be 1. Camden 2. SC 3. Hun. 4. Wavo(and prob not a wildcard seed)..

This meaning that Waverly is in a second or nothing spot this week...or a must win against Camden if they lose this week(which once again you know how I think that game will turn out) ...And for the record papa I plan to be there for that game....And for the record once again....I have no connection with Camden, but actually as I have stated before have lived in Waverly, never once in Camden...and have some connection to present day Waverly at that..

If Huntingdon beats Waverly and wins out, they would actually pull a 3 way tie for 2nd place and SC would be elevated in that case (THREE-way tie) because of overall record (assuming Camden beats both Waverly and SC)and Huntingdon would take 3rd due to head to head vs. Waverly. Waverly would then be depending on a wildcard spot. Or that's the way I read the rules anyways.

I think I just rewrote this....Sorry combs...

This meaning that Waverly is in a second or nothing spot this week...or a must win against Camden if they lose this week(which once again you know how I think that game will turn out) ...And for the record papa I plan to be there for that game....And for the record once again....I have no connection with Camden, but actually as I have stated before have lived in Waverly, never once in Camden...and have some connection to present day Waverly at that..

T.H. ? If that's the case you should be ashamed. Waverly and Camden game will be close!!!! And no, I wasn't wrong, I said I wasn't sure and that I would find out. I'm right a lot more than most of the posters on here especially you. And if you are who you think you are, you have the wrong screen name.