waverly vs. huntingdon

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo bro u better hope we don't figure out who u are , your messing wit the wrong group of people, Have u ever seen the new guy , were dizzy is about to fight that guy and then the whole school attacks him and leaves dizzy just to watch, U get the hint yet, Leave papatiger alone he is one of the best tiger fans ever so leave him alone

Blue, I could careless if you did...Just like McCain said the other night whenever that woman called Obama a Muslim..What it boils down to Papa and I have fundamental differences on what is considered a good team and what is an average team... Papa thinks a team that makes the playoffs is a good team...I believe a team that has a chance to make the quater-finals is a good team...I dont see any way Waverly could be there right now...But our arguements fume from his defense and thats it.....And to you from the posts you jsut made...I can tell your Waverly boys have your back....By telling you to shut up and all...

I make quesadillas before every game at my house. You are invited i guess. lol

Thanks for the invite...but ill pass...LOL...Glad i am a friend now..

Some/most turnovers are caused first and foremost...But i see what you are doing here...Setting up an excuse for the ifs and buts(click on...the light that is)..

Next nickel package....I didnt know they had cable/ESPN in Waverly yet...When I lived there they didn't....

7 points ...its a deal...I will email who and what I am if its within 7....But...if its larger than 7....U must make no excuses the entire next season for a loss...Deal?

Hey papa do we have a deal?

Thanks for the invite...but ill pass...LOL...Glad i am a friend now..

Hey papa do we have a deal?

I don't make silent deals. Besides, I don't mean this with any disrespect, but I really don't care who you are. It doesn't make me lose sleep or anything like that. I can't change who I am, soooo..... And the invite I don't think was for you. Besides you're going to the SC/HC game.

I don't make silent deals. Besides, I don't mean this with any disrespect, but I really don't care who you are. It doesn't make me lose sleep or anything like that. I can't change who I am, soooo..... And the invite I don't think was for you. Besides you're going to the SC/HC game.

Yeah I always make that game...I like the battle for the smoke stacks...I was just joking on that issue....With you guessing I figured you would want to know...But after the turnover excuse you have already made and what-not...U see the light on your chances of beating Camden...I guess you like making excuses for Waverly.....I would love to get a year off from argueing with you about their losses!!:)