waverly vs. huntingdon

I have no enemies. I think we are a lot alike.

But PapaT i will definitely eat enough for you. And i've seen several dinner plates of yours /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> haha Glad that we are all family here

And Blue, why does it matter who he is? It doesn't.

And..I WILL BE AT THE GAME!!!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do u do they junior high games with that short beaded guy and r u a preacher

We did the WJHS games as well this year. The other guy helps with the announcing and does a great job with the music. He worked with the previous announcer before I joined him last year doing HS football. This was the first year of doing the Junior High games. And yes, I am involved in Ministry.

I don't make silent deals. Besides, I don't mean this with any disrespect, but I really don't care who you are. It doesn't make me lose sleep or anything like that. I can't change who I am, soooo..... And the invite I don't think was for you. Besides you're going to the SC/HC game.

If I was a betting man...Which I am...I should get ahold of some of my Waverly connections esp. if they beat Hun. about betting on the game and giving up some points....Did that for the SC Camden game last year and made a couple hundred....Heck one of the guys that i bet with I gave 14 points too didnt make it to the game until he was -7..LOL

Yeah I always make that game...I like the battle for the smoke stacks...I was just joking on that issue....With you guessing I figured you would want to know...But after the turnover excuse you have already made and what-not...U see the light on your chances of beating Camden...I guess you like making excuses for Waverly.....I would love to get a year off from argueing with you about their losses!!:)

Gotgame, I don't know how well you do know me. But I am a preacher, NJ City Councilman, Mason, and I'm married have two children, both in college, both played sports and Waverly and daughter was cheerleader too. I graduated from Waverly in 1976. I love WCHS and alway will. I try to see that the glass is half full instead of half empty. (except in UT's case now, which I see as half empty). Will I still make excuses, yes. Not for me, not for anyone but these kids who give their all every week to play for theirselves, their teammates and their school. If I offend someone, I'm sorry. But I will continue to take up for them. Lewis County people have already asked me to become their fan, one even started a page here on Coach T. You may not agree with me, nor I with you but that's what makes life better doesn't it?

Gotgame, I don't know how well you do know me. But I am a preacher, NJ City Councilman, Mason, and I'm married have two children, both in college, both played sports and Waverly and daughter was cheerleader too. I graduated from Waverly in 1976. I love WCHS and alway will. I try to see that the glass is half full instead of half empty. (except in UT's case now, which I see as half empty). Will I still make excuses, yes. Not for me, not for anyone but these kids who give their all every week to play for theirselves, their teammates and their school. If I offend someone, I'm sorry. But I will continue to take up for them. Lewis County people have already asked me to become their fan, one even started a page here on Coach T. You may not agree with me, nor I with you but that's what makes life better doesn't it?

Actually I do know who you are....Have actually met you, but didnt know it until afterwards....I didnt realize that your kids played sports...If you don't mind me asking which sports and what years...

We did the WJHS games as well this year. The other guy helps with the announcing and does a great job with the music. He worked with the previous announcer before I joined him last year doing HS football. This was the first year of doing the Junior High games. And yes, I am involved in Ministry.

arn't u a youth minister

Actually I do know who you are....Have actually met you, but didnt know it until afterwards....I didnt realize that your kids played sports...If you don't mind me asking which sports and what years...

My son, played football his freshman year and quit because he didn't like coach Pullen, he played basketball and baseball. Graduated in 2005, went to Martin Methodist College on a baseball scholarship. My daughter played softball and basketball freshman year and quit to become a cheerleader (which broke my heart needless to say). She graduated last year 2008. She is attending Tenn. Tech. University.

My son, played football his freshman year and quit because he didn't like coach Pullen, he played basketball and baseball. Graduated in 2005, went to Martin Methodist College on a baseball scholarship. My daughter played softball and basketball freshman year and quit to become a cheerleader (which broke my heart needless to say). She graduated last year 2008. She is attending Tenn. Tech. University.

r u ricky lee

Will do, didn't know you were involved in ministry. That's great. Where at?

I need to do a better job of communicating.

I serve with the folks at the Church of Christ on Main Street in Waverly.

To answer the question about my "official" title I have been introduced to folks as a youth minister and as an associate minister.