waverly vs. huntingdon

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's me!

Didnt realize that was your son...I think I rem. which one he was...Not a huge baseball fan, but did watch that good Waverly basketball teams a few years back..The hard court is where I acutally met you at /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I need to do a better job of communicating.

I serve with the folks at the Church of Christ on Main Street in Waverly.

To answer the question about my "official" title I have been introduced to folks as a youth minister and as an associate minister.

Great. I really like Bro. Keele. You have a big responsibility with these kids. Keep up the good work.

I need to do a better job of communicating.

I serve with the folks at the Church of Christ on Main Street in Waverly.

To answer the question about my "official" title I have been introduced to folks as a youth minister and as an associate minister.

U have never coached have you?

Didnt realize that was your son...I think I rem. which one he was...Not a huge baseball fan, but did watch that good Waverly basketball teams a few years back..The hard court is where I acutally met you at /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

His name was Ryne. Yes, he was on that really good Waverly team that went to the Sectionals in 05. Anyway even though you want to remain anonymous, I would like to meet you sometime again officially. How about it? I've met a lot of people on this web site in a lot of areas. And made some great friends.

His name was Ryne. Yes, he was on that really good Waverly team that went to the Sectionals in 05. Anyway even though you want to remain anonymous, I would like to meet you sometime again officially. How about it? I've met a lot of people on this web site in a lot of areas. And made some great friends.

Sure maybe the Camden game...I will be there...I do know which one your son was....And that was a talented team.. And to put a time frame on me...I am closer to your kids age than you /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Heck u may have even seen me play before...When did you leave Waverly...(I think you mentioned you left for a while...