WEST @ CLINTON

92Dragon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang i hope West Kicker goes somewhere that guy was awesome Clinton needs to refoucus they will be alright...West played good and i knew going into this game that it would be a toss up.

Tanner Thompson. He's good. And the other kicker, 42, is Chris Ritts. He's good, too, but hurt his knee last season.

It's been said before, good teams find a way to win, and West did just that. Go Rebs.

Well folks,hate to say it but good coaching will not kick to anyone deep at the end of a game! West was done till we did a bone headed decision to kick deep. Back to the streets guys!

My thoughts exactly. I about fell off of the freakin bleachers when Witherspoon did that. Of course, he was doing what he was told to do. Then they kept what in my option, one of their hardest hitters, Saul Powell, out of it. What in the world. I don't know a whole lot about football, but why not put their biggest, hardest hitting players in along with their speed, and have Witherspoon kick it out of bounds or a shorter kick. They did put Frazier in to stay back and catch whomever got loose, I'll give it to him, he was right with the runner, along with I think two protectors for the runner. That never should have happened. Those boys played hard and from what I can tell, really wanted it. Those coaches gave it away for them!!!!