Gallatin (6-1, 4-0) VS Hunters Lane (7-0, 4-0)

Gtowner

This Hunter's Lane epic D talk is really quite amusing.

I would just like to point out here and now that Hendersonville has given up the same amount of points as Hunter's Lane this season......to better quality teams!

You're defense isn't as amazing as you think Hunter's Lane, or you wouldn't have given up 28 points to a 2 win Stratford team. But just go on and think that you have one of the great defenses to ever step onto the field in the history of high school football in this state, or should I say in the history of this nation? I hope the poor little Sumner County teams can handle this "amazing" D, because clearly we haven't seen anything this great before. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

On a side note, two seasons ago Hendersonville's defense gave up an average of 11.75 points per game, and that was after the entire regular season and 2 playoff games. So through more games, they still had a lower points per game average than this "amazing" Hunter's Lane D does right now. If ya'll have one of the best defenses that I'll ever see, I guess I saw THE GREATEST DEFENSE EVER!!!!! I hope all my ranting has helped you realize that you're just not that great HLHS, with all your poor scheduling and easy wins and all. I also hope I'm not too late to make it onto the bulletin board, although I find it silly that a coach would go to this website to find bulletin board material, sounds like he can't get his team motivated to play big bad Gallatin without it. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's officially Game Day... It's time for both teams to go out and lay the wood play after play.

It is also time for the Hunters Lane D to either put up or shut up. We will see how good yall are tonight. BUt goodluck playing at the toughest stadium to play at in Region 5. It will be loud and rockin.

My prediction....Gallatin Green Wave-21 Hunters Lane Warriors-20.

Goodluck to both teams though

This Hunter's Lane epic D talk is really quite amusing.

I would just like to point out here and now that Hendersonville has given up the same amount of points as Hunter's Lane this season......to better quality teams!

You're defense isn't as amazing as you think Hunter's Lane, or you wouldn't have given up 28 points to a 2 win Stratford team. But just go on and think that you have one of the great defenses to ever step onto the field in the history of high school football in this state, or should I say in the history of this nation? I hope the poor little Sumner County teams can handle this "amazing" D, because clearly we haven't seen anything this great before. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

On a side note, two seasons ago Hendersonville's defense gave up an average of 11.75 points per game, and that was after the entire regular season and 2 playoff games. So through more games, they still had a lower points per game average than this "amazing" Hunter's Lane D does right now. If ya'll have one of the best defenses that I'll ever see, I guess I saw THE GREATEST DEFENSE EVER!!!!! I hope all my ranting has helped you realize that you're just not that great HLHS, with all your poor scheduling and easy wins and all. I also hope I'm not too late to make it onto the bulletin board, although I find it silly that a coach would go to this website to find bulletin board material, sounds like he can't get his team motivated to play big bad Gallatin without it. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

i like that you dont back down man but i dont either. no i just had some players read this but it wont go on the bulletin. trust me everything you guys say thats negative will not go unused. WE DONT NEED ANY BULLETIN BOARD TO GET HYPE, WE BEEN HYPE ALL WEEK. BY THE WAY A COACH DID NOT COME ON HERE TO FIND IT ONE OF OUR PLAYERS DID!!! AND THANKS TO HVILLE AND THERE INELIGIBLITY PROBLEM IF WE WIN TONIGHT YOU ARE FIGHTN FOR 2ND PLACE

Well certainly motivation helps ever how you guys at Hunters Lane can get it. But here at Gallatin we have what is called Green Wave Pride, and that my friends, is very much better than any type of motivation anyone can offer. We play for the Pride of the three state championships and the legacy of men who have played here before. That is our motivation, the pride of playing for such a prestigious club. With that, Gallatin will win a hard fought game tonight.

Here at HLHS we call it WARRIOR PRIDE!! SO what makes you special?

i like that you dont back down man but i dont either. no i just had some players read this but it wont go on the bulletin. trust me everything you guys say thats negative will not go unused. WE DONT NEED ANY BULLETIN BOARD TO GET HYPE, WE BEEN HYPE ALL WEEK. BY THE WAY A COACH DID NOT COME ON HERE TO FIND IT ONE OF OUR PLAYERS DID!!! AND THANKS TO HVILLE AND THERE INELIGIBLITY PROBLEM IF WE WIN TONIGHT YOU ARE FIGHTN FOR 2ND PLACE

How is that sweetheart? IF you win and Hville beats you and wins out, I do believe that would give Hville and Hunter's Lane the same amount of region wins with the tiebreaker going to Hendersonville, or is that too complicated for you to understand?

And I wouldn't be bringing up ineligible players after what HLHS got away with last year bro.....

37 points on one of the greatest defenses we've ever seen, quite an accomplishment.

Guess Gallatin has one of the great offenses of all time ha.

Congrats to Gallatin.

The real region championship will be played next week at Paul Decker field up in Hendersonville by the way, although I'm guessing everyone will say this was it.

Let me start out by saying that Hunters Lane was a very classy ball club. Probably one of the most respectable with no trashtalking or personal fouls. They also were very good sports after the ballgame. That is a huge contrast to 5 years ago. Campbell and his staff should be commended for the well disciplined attitude. I wish more metro schools would follow your lead.

Final was 37-20. Gallatin's coaching staff did a great job this week in preparing for this game. The play calling was one of the best I have seen in years. Lassiter has taken a lot of heat over the years from me included but him and the staff were excellent tonight. I love the pass play calls which really loosened Hl's defense tonight. Even when the passes were not caught, it made them respect the pass which opened up the run. Cody Matthews really put the game on his shoulders in the second half. The line made some excellent holes and he made some very good reads. Then Sanchez took over. Holder is explosive and he dissected the defense like a butcher in a meat store. I am also very happy that Pierre Cloud is back. This guy has great potential and he is a big help to the offense, running and blocking. He also is one heck of a reciever out of the backfield. Perry once again excelled in the special teams department. He made one heck of a runback and probably the best juke move of the year which totally collapsed the defender which caused a domino effect right in front of the home crowd. The defense also played probably their best game of the year in keeping the speedy Warriors off the field. #33, I don't know who this kid is but he was everywhere tonight. He made several huge plays. Gallatin had several stellar efforts tonight and I am estatic at how good we look. Great job fellas. Enjoy this win and get prepared for the tough game next week with Hendersonville. Next week the region title is at stake. Go Green Wave!!

we will stop them no body can pound away and will on us. our d is to good and big for that

Gallatin can and did!!

Make sure that you put this on your bulletin board: I was very impressed with how the Hunters Lane Warriors played the game of football. Very classy and very respectable. Very few teams especially in defeat act as well behaved as I saw tonight. Metro has a bad reputation for being very undisciplined but this group of ball players does not follow that path. Your staff and players are to be commended. Good luck the rest of the way.

I don't condone or agree with the idiotic statement that Squosh made about your school. I feel it was a very childish and uncalled for thing to say, whatever the reason he/she may have had for saying it. I don't know much about HLHS but I know it's no landfield. Hunters Lane has a very good football program and a fine school too, I'm sure.

Now, as for providing bulletin board material, there have been a few post by you that have become bulletin board material for the boys from Gallatin. So, don't think your boys have any more motivation to win that Gallatin does. You have also give given H'ville a little more incentive too. Your team may very well win tonight but don't think for one minute that our boys are intimidated by your HLHS team. They know the large task at hand and will battle the Warrior's for four quarters.

GHS 17

HLHS 14

Go Wave

What's a landfield? Aren't all fields "landfields"?

oUR football team has printed this out and has blown up all the negative things you said in this and our boys are more than focused because of what youve said! last time we found bulletin board material for a game WE WON. AND THAT GAME WAS AGAINST HARD nosed football team in maplewood! we held MAPLEWOOD TO 1 YARD OF OFFENSE IN THE SECOND HALF! SO BEWARE GHS

You guys must not have brought my printed/posted negative statements into the locker room with you at halftime. Too bad.