Gallatin (6-1, 4-0) VS Hunters Lane (7-0, 4-0)

Gtowner

I have to take some offense to that as well. The refs have had very little to do with the outcome of those games. Look at those scores...every one was by 10+ points. Meaning multiple scores. Those past games were won by superior Gallatin football teams. As for the fans on the other side of the stadium. Yeah sometimes they are rough. They get under your skin and the opposing players. It is intimidating. It is homefield advantage. I personally don't sit over there but I have heard several stories about how the visitor fans have been just as rude and obnoxious. They sit over there every week and have for years. Frankly I love it. I enjoy seeing all those Green and Gold clad fans on that side cheering the Wave on.

HLHS, I will not go into detail about 2003. Enough has been said about that game and what happened after the game and before. Lets just say that attitudes have changed on both sides for the better.

For all the Hunters Lane faithful I do hope you do well in the playoffs. Everybody in this region has had to deal with the arrogance from the Williamson County schools. Personally I hope we can shut some of the smack talk up this year. It will not be easy but before this region dissolves I would hope for some payback. Good luck again and maybe down the road we can have another game.

All I was saying is there have been some really really badly called games in Gallatin. I have to say that in 2006 alot of that game hinged on bad calls and no calls.. But, that is in the past. I was proud to be at the game on Friday and it was one heck of a game.

no offense intended..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would suggest you not go into the scouting profession.

GALLATIN PASSED ENOUGH TO KEEP HUNTERS LANE DEFFENSE HONEST PLUS HUNTERS LANE HAD 3 TURNOVERS..WHICH GALLATIN DIDNT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE FIRST 2 TURN OVERS BUT THATS 3 DRIVES KILLED BY MISTAKES FOR HUNTERS LANE...GALLATIN PLAYED A GREAT GAME AND THE COACHING STAFF DID AN EXCELLENT JOB PLAY CALLING.....BUT I WOULDNT WISH FOR A REMATCH IN THE PLAYOFFS...HARD TO BEAT A GOOD TEAM TWICE IN ONE YEAR....GO WAVE LETS SEE THE SAME GREAT PLAY AT HENDERSONVILLE THIS FRIDAY...