Indy's future

footballin

question my football IQ i think my resume speaks for itself---15 years at catholic Illinois HS as an O cord,2 years as O-cord for the England Bulldogs in the U.K. and for three years worked for a college up in the midwest evaluating high school talent (does it make me a coacht advisor or part of ESPN game day crew heck no , not at all but its way higher then yours and more importantly more important then you love affair of n smith ( the future mvp of intramural football ) So tell me besides being the CEO of Nick Smith club or CEO of bash Alex heckman fan club what do you know about football..... you are clueless about Collings and Young give me Collins any day of the year over VY - running QBs dont hurt the team do you think it hurt Texas when they one the national championship a few years back or Florida Gators with tebow at the helm - look heckman runs becasue that is what the defense gives him and that is what he takes- look he really dont have a clue- as a "regional scout for a major midwestern college team for a few years and knowing many that have been scouting High school kids for 10 -15 years will tell you that they dont look at the stats, nothing can be more true then at QB when they look at the QBs feet, poise,throwing motion, ability to read defenses, look off corners etc.....

do me a favor grab your skirt and pom poms and cheer on INDY

There you go bashing Nick Smith again. It's okay to evaluate his play on the field (both positive and negative), but when you get on here and just put the kid down it shows your true maturity level. But then again you might not be any older than he is. He is still a kid until he graduates from high school.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There you go bashing Nick Smith again. It's okay to evaluate his play on the field (both positive and negative), but when you get on here and just put the kid down it shows your true maturity level. But then again you might not be any older than he is. He is still a kid until he graduates from high school.

Well mr smith if he can't handle it he shouldn't be on here . Oh I am much older reread my post above.."Look sure he is great kid and all but was not puttn him down just u and the other one whom is his dad always bashin heckman coaches etc

Lovin' this argument here. Florida hasn't won a championship with Tebow as the starter, so don't count him. Running QBs have a poor track record in the NFL, so yeah, give me Collins over Young. People are too afraid to admit that Young's Texas days are in the past. In college and high school, however, running QBs fair much better, due to less athletic defenses. So if Heckman decides running the ball is better, let the kid do it. I'm going to trust his judgement. Passing on a high school level can be sketchy, so often times a QB running is a safer option than passing. I don't think you can accuse a kid of being "selfish." When he tucks and runs, I'm sure he has good intentions, just trying to pick up yardage.

That's rebelrebelman 1 - goldendome 0

He was a good QB, but I don't think he'd be ahead of Chaz. Also, Tilghman from C.C. has a pretty good arm as well.

Don't even try and tell me that Tilghman is anywhere near a good quarterback. He is one of the only things holding Columbia back from becoming a decent team. They have as more great athletes than anyone in the district, but they don't play to their fullest potential. Tilghman needs to realize that it's not all about him, and learn to try and do what is best for the team. Tate, who will be the starter next year, has been great since he was in about 7th grade, but they just don't want the change.

And no, Indy is not good. Heckman, does not know how to pass, only run. The offensive line lets him get hit just about every play. Decent running backs. Terrible defense, just can not shut down the outside run.

Lovin' this argument here. Florida hasn't won a championship with Tebow as the starter, so don't count him. Running QBs have a poor track record in the NFL, so yeah, give me Collins over Young. People are too afraid to admit that Young's Texas days are in the past. In college and high school, however, running QBs fair much better, due to less athletic defenses. So if Heckman decides running the ball is better, let the kid do it. I'm going to trust his judgement. Passing on a high school level can be sketchy, so often times a QB running is a safer option than passing. I don't think you can accuse a kid of being "selfish." When he tucks and runs, I'm sure he has good intentions, just trying to pick up yardage.

That's rebelrebelman 1 - goldendome 0

Aw rebelmamn wanys to keep score go to bed its past your b edtime lil girl .you don't know what your talkin about I said give me collins over vy I said vy won runnin at utexas never said tebow won national champ but he sure did help win one and has a heisman to boot like I said my years of coaching and as a scout recruiting I think well I know beat your part time job at cicis pizza. Bye bye lil girl

Aw rebelmamn wanys to keep score go to bed its past your b edtime lil girl .you don't know what your talkin about I said give me collins over vy I said vy won runnin at utexas never said tebow won national champ but he sure did help win one and has a heisman to boot like I said my years of coaching and as a scout recruiting I think well I know beat your part time job at cicis pizza. Bye bye lil girl

You're telling me a guy who says he has 20+ years in coaching is leaving these kinds of juvenile posts? I tried to get under your skin. It worked. Rebelrebelman 2 - goldendome 0

question my football IQ i think my resume speaks for itself---15 years at catholic Illinois HS as an O cord,2 years as O-cord for the England Bulldogs in the U.K. and for three years worked for a college up in the midwest evaluating high school talent (does it make me a coacht advisor or part of ESPN game day crew heck no , not at all but its way higher then yours and more importantly more important then you love affair of n smith ( the future mvp of intramural football ) So tell me besides being the CEO of Nick Smith club or CEO of bash Alex heckman fan club what do you know about football..... you are clueless about Collings and Young give me Collins any day of the year over VY - running QBs dont hurt the team do you think it hurt Texas when they one the national championship a few years back or Florida Gators with tebow at the helm - look heckman runs becasue that is what the defense gives him and that is what he takes- look he really dont have a clue- as a "regional scout for a major midwestern college team for a few years and knowing many that have been scouting High school kids for 10 -15 years will tell you that they dont look at the stats, nothing can be more true then at QB when they look at the QBs feet, poise,throwing motion, ability to read defenses, look off corners etc.....

do me a favor grab your skirt and pom poms and cheer on INDY

Golden chrome dome.....all your "bashing" posts have become quite irritating to everyone. Your immaturity is repulsive, you arent even a TRUE Indy fan, you were a happenstance, you picked up the fam and moved to Florida, you are going through a mid life thing because all you post is what you "supposedly" USED to be..and guess what...NOBODY....NOBODY cares..MOVE on...you arent a part of this community..keep your "BASH the high school kid comments for your family to listen to cuz we dont want to hear it.

God forbid if you Have any offspring because it would be a shame for you or them to read a publication that seeked them out to cut them down and berate them publicly.

Lay off and move on down the road...Mr " 15 years at catholic Illinois HS as an O cord,2 years as O-cord for the England Bulldogs in the U.K. and for three years worked for a college up in the midwest evaluating all the talent ...." blah blah blah Didnt mention why you got fired or why you cant hold a steady job now...Hmmm little skeletons in the closet there? Pick up another local high school and stay out of ours, if you cant be civil and respectful.

Don't even try and tell me that Tilghman is anywhere near a good quarterback. He is one of the only things holding Columbia back from becoming a decent team. They have as more great athletes than anyone in the district, but they don't play to their fullest potential. Tilghman needs to realize that it's not all about him, and learn to try and do what is best for the team. Tate, who will be the starter next year, has been great since he was in about 7th grade, but they just don't want the change.

And no, Indy is not good. Heckman, does not know how to pass, only run. The offensive line lets him get hit just about every play. Decent running backs. Terrible defense, just can not shut down the outside run.

You know what's funny, for everyone that posts on here, with all of our extensive football knowledge, one thing is being missed. LOOK at this team, they young, inexperienced, alot of guys were'nt even on their roster last year. Just like with ALL schools except ones that RECRUIT, teams go thru these rebuilding phases. ESPECIALLY when you lose 17-18 starters from a previous STATE-RUNNER UP Team. A Prime example in rutherford county is SMYRNA! Those people need to Realize you don't replace GRAY ( QB) and WILKES( WR) just like INDEPENDENCE can't replace PETTIGREW and BAUGH and CONSIGLIO. Are you people for real.GOLDENDOME, please stop sending out your resume! I am 55 years old I call most people SON! I did'nt mean to keep you up at night responding to a high school online post. I'm sure you have more important things to actually worry about. MOST everyone that posts on here, you all have good things and bad things to say, that's jsut the nature of armchair QB's. Myself included. The one thing I do understand that most of you have obviously forgotten is you don't aways have the players every year to WIN STATE! These Coaches and Kids are probably doing everything they can do, sometimes other teams are just BETTER and mor EXPERIENCED! GOLDENDOME, with all your extensive knowledge and experience , YOU should know this more than most. Just support this team and realize good things are coming for this program. The young talent , I hear is very good! So stop judging them on 1 rough season.

You know what's funny, for everyone that posts on here, with all of our extensive football knowledge, one thing is being missed. LOOK at this team, they young, inexperienced, alot of guys were'nt even on their roster last year. Just like with ALL schools except ones that RECRUIT, teams go thru these rebuilding phases. ESPECIALLY when you lose 17-18 starters from a previous STATE-RUNNER UP Team. A Prime example in rutherford county is SMYRNA! Those people need to Realize you don't replace GRAY ( QB) and WILKES( WR) just like INDEPENDENCE can't replace PETTIGREW and BAUGH and CONSIGLIO. Are you people for real.GOLDENDOME, please stop sending out your resume! I am 55 years old I call most people SON! I did'nt mean to keep you up at night responding to a high school online post. I'm sure you have more important things to actually worry about. MOST everyone that posts on here, you all have good things and bad things to say, that's jsut the nature of armchair QB's. Myself included. The one thing I do understand that most of you have obviously forgotten is you don't aways have the players every year to WIN STATE! These Coaches and Kids are probably doing everything they can do, sometimes other teams are just BETTER and mor EXPERIENCED! GOLDENDOME, with all your extensive knowledge and experience , YOU should know this more than most. Just support this team and realize good things are coming for this program. The young talent , I hear is very good! So stop judging them on 1 rough season.

with respect you are wrong as i am not judging them i was sticking up for them and responding to justdodgtit posts - look at my posts i am a big supporter and the one thing i have been supporting is the play of heckman as QB by a few that have wanted a change at QB and have accused him of being selfish..

it is not me that is bashing INDY you got it wrong - the only thing i have been saying about indy is their defense and that is not a bash but a fact and sure coach eubanks would say the same

with respect you are wrong as i am not judging them i was sticking up for them and responding to justdodgtit posts - look at my posts i am a big supporter and the one thing i have been supporting is the play of heckman as QB by a few that have wanted a change at QB and have accused him of being selfish..

it is not me that is bashing INDY you got it wrong - the only thing i have been saying about indy is their defense and that is not a bash but a fact and sure coach eubanks would say the same

Golden chrome dome.....all your "bashing" posts have become quite irritating to everyone. Your immaturity is repulsive, you arent even a TRUE Indy fan, you were a happenstance, you picked up the fam and moved to Florida, you are going through a mid life thing because all you post is what you "supposedly" USED to be..and guess what...NOBODY....NOBODY cares..MOVE on...you arent a part of this community..keep your "BASH the high school kid comments for your family to listen to cuz we dont want to hear it.

God forbid if you Have any offspring because it would be a shame for you or them to read a publication that seeked them out to cut them down and berate them publicly.

Lay off and move on down the road...Mr " 15 years at catholic Illinois HS as an O cord,2 years as O-cord for the England Bulldogs in the U.K. and for three years worked for a college up in the midwest evaluating all the talent ...." blah blah blah Didnt mention why you got fired or why you cant hold a steady job now...Hmmm little skeletons in the closet there? Pick up another local high school and stay out of ours, if you cant be civil and respectful.

dont hate me because i graduated from Notre Dame please and stop being jealous. . . . Look where and when did I bash INDY please tell me > if you look closely ( maybe with you petty U OFF T sheepskin ) you will look at my posts and see i never bashed them only support them and i repeat and if i bash it is becasue a few have ragged on the starting QB calling him selfish ,padding his stats etc - so again please reread my posts - if at all i said anything about INDY that was negatinve was the lack of defense and that is is which we all know is not a bash but a true factual statement, i never called out the coaches nor any players so please stop your whinning please....

SO please tell me since you are such a man ( I LIKE HOW YOU CALL ME IMMATURE BUT YET YOU START OUT YOUR POST BY CALLING ME A NAME GOLDEN CHROME DOME ) SO you really have no say in the matter --- please dont tell me i am not part of the community as I am more that you will realize., , , , So again jealous i picked the fam up and moved to Flordia (why do you care ) and sorry no mid life crisis just yet my dear friend but dont live in past and was pointing out to someone whom was ripping INDY and tghe starting QB and asking me my football IQ did i point out my past which by the way I am so very proud of the fact of what i have done - Again really sounds to me you are the one that wishes you done something important in your life - Keep sitting in the stands and dreaming buddy-ha ha ha ha didnt get fired its called taking a better job, when a BIG 10 schools comes in and asks that you join their staff and take over a region to recruit you jump at it head first and hence me in Florida now (well actually sitting outside of Baton Rouge LA working....)

As for my offsrping they are doing fine thank you ( redshirt frosh ) at Northwestern , daughter at FSU so thanks for asking-- and for the record i will be back in nashville Nov 18 - 20th please meet me for dinner will be more than happy to talk to you further

dont hate me because i graduated from Notre Dame please and stop being jealous. . . . Look where and when did I bash INDY please tell me > if you look closely ( maybe with you petty U OFF T sheepskin ) you will look at my posts and see i never bashed them only support them and i repeat and if i bash it is becasue a few have ragged on the starting QB calling him selfish ,padding his stats etc - so again please reread my posts - if at all i said anything about INDY that was negatinve was the lack of defense and that is is which we all know is not a bash but a true factual statement, i never called out the coaches nor any players so please stop your whinning please....

SO please tell me since you are such a man ( I LIKE HOW YOU CALL ME IMMATURE BUT YET YOU START OUT YOUR POST BY CALLING ME A NAME GOLDEN CHROME DOME ) SO you really have no say in the matter --- please dont tell me i am not part of the community as I am more that you will realize., , , , So again jealous i picked the fam up and moved to Flordia (why do you care ) and sorry no mid life crisis just yet my dear friend but dont live in past and was pointing out to someone whom was ripping INDY and tghe starting QB and asking me my football IQ did i point out my past which by the way I am so very proud of the fact of what i have done - Again really sounds to me you are the one that wishes you done something important in your life - Keep sitting in the stands and dreaming buddy-ha ha ha ha didnt get fired its called taking a better job, when a BIG 10 schools comes in and asks that you join their staff and take over a region to recruit you jump at it head first and hence me in Florida now (well actually sitting outside of Baton Rouge LA working....)

As for my offsrping they are doing fine thank you ( redshirt frosh ) at Northwestern , daughter at FSU so thanks for asking-- and for the record i will be back in nashville Nov 18 - 20th please meet me for dinner will be more than happy to talk to you further

Im talking about two things...

1) your negativity about this school and or organization, and constant bashing of the Smith kid....

2) This is the third or fourth time I had to listen to your so called credentials. WE DONT CARE! (If you wanted to post legitimate gripes /complaints/concerns then do so..without degrading people. Its not right.

As far as dinner, what could we possibly discuss..your bashing of the programs, your resume'? I already have enough of that info...

If you are scouting for a BIG TEN team...get to work and quit getting caught up in HS bashing and time spent on threads. Someone out there needs you.

Im talking about two things...

1) your negativity about this school and or organization, and constant bashing of the Smith kid....

2) This is the third or fourth time I had to listen to your so called credentials. WE DONT CARE! (If you wanted to post legitimate gripes /complaints/concerns then do so..without degrading people. Its not right.

As far as dinner, what could we possibly discuss..your bashing of the programs, your resume'? I already have enough of that info...

If you are scouting for a BIG TEN team...get to work and quit getting caught up in HS bashing and time spent on threads. Someone out there needs you.

Well said except for "someone out there needs you."