Lake County vs South Fulton

I don't think Lake Co or South Fulton either one turned the ball over much tonight..I remember one interception by each team..Don't think either team lost a fumble so the game was dominated by Lake Co..not because of turnovers,etc..Just curious..based on what South Fulton saw tonight..how did Lake Co look compared to the other teams you've played...I said I wasn't going to bad mouth or trash South Fulton if Lake Co won and it was just Lake Co's night..South Fulton..You can still make the playoffs...Just have to win 1 of the two remaining games..And both have excellent teams..Have to shake tonight's loss off and get back on track..Good luck the next two games!

Lake co has a very classy coach...he was very merciful late in the 4th...Lake Co. Surprised me very much. We could not do anything right fri night. The Gleason game is a must win game. Good luck to Lake Co. in the playoff hunt

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive my abrasiveness, but uniforms are the least of my concerns. I'm pretty sure uniforms have never won a ballgame.

WE have a lot of work to do at SF....uniforms have got to be a low priority.

Redmanparent has the game face on.... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

After reading some of the posts of the Red Devil supporters it seems that they did not like the fact that they thought Lake Co. was running up the score and going for it on 4th down all night. Let's remember here that this is from a program that if I am not mistaken that just a few weeks ago when SF played at Fulton Co. that was it not SF that ran in for a touchdown with just 8 seconds left in the game and SF was already up by 50. I don't want to hear anything about sportsmanship until you bring it yourself.

After reading some of the posts of the Red Devil supporters it seems that they did not like the fact that they thought Lake Co. was running up the score and going for it on 4th down all night. Let's remember here that this is from a program that if I am not mistaken that just a few weeks ago when SF played at Fulton Co. that was it not SF that ran in for a touchdown with just 8 seconds left in the game and SF was already up by 50. I don't want to hear anything about sportsmanship until you bring it yourself.

And now he might wish he had those 7 points back. If you noticed so did others.

I will say, that is ONE THING you will not a Union City Team do right now. For example, our 2nd and what little 3rd string was in last week on Greenfield with some of their starters still in the game ( I know ) and Union City mkoved the ball with no problem and took a knee and could have scored very easy. We were on the 8 yard line going in with a 1st and goal and took knees.

I think though, at one point, some team or should I say most team have had a opportunity at one point to do the same thing. Maybe S F hasn't had that chance in a while and wanted to score, score, score.

There is many time Union City could have scored in other games but it doesn't do one thing but get someone hurt on your team or the other team.