Region 5 Vs. Region 6

Orangefanallday

Wait...wouldnt MTP have to lose another region game to be pushed back to 3rd? Theyve only lost one region game to us and CW has lost 2...if CW wins out wouldnt they be 2nd and MTP be 1st?...i mean thats saying MTP doesnt get upset the rest of the year....

Sorry, I thought they already had two region losses. I actually didn't look it up. I thought everyone had two losses except for Wayne County.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait...wouldnt MTP have to lose another region game to be pushed back to 3rd? Theyve only lost one region game to us and CW has lost 2...if CW wins out wouldnt they be 2nd and MTP be 1st?...i mean thats saying MTP doesnt get upset the rest of the year....

You are correct justboro. Cascade 11 may have been confused by the non region losses by MP. Then again he may just be confused. LOL

Your correct, sorry about that. I thought I had read somewhere they had two losses. If Collinwood wins out then MP would be first. You are correct.

Whoops. Posting at the same time.

You are correct justboro. Cascade 11 may have been confused by the non region losses by MP. Then again he may just be confused. LOL

Whoops. Posting at the same time.

Collinwood will have alot of Mt. Pleasant fans on their side come week 10 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Collinwood will have alot of Mt. Pleasant fans on their side come week 10 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

We are Perry County fans this week. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If collinwood wins out mt pleasant would have to lose to huntland and CA to drop below collinwood cause Mt Pleasant has the tiebreaker over collinwood....I seriously doubt my pleasant loses both of those...more realistically speaking if collinwood wins out they will get 2nd behind Mt pleasant which would be cool with me

If collinwood wins out but loses to waynesboro then Collinwood will have to hope that either Perry county beats Moore co which would put collinwood in the playoffs

or that CA loses to both Mt pleasant and Zion (which could happen...remember that Zion and CA played a real war or survival game last year before CA won...at least I think recalling they won

If collinwood wins out they will def be in the playoffs. If waynesboro loses to PC and Collinwood I dont know if they would make the playoffs?

Collinwood is a long shot to win the region under any scenario but Waynesboro will most likely HAVE to beat Collinwood to take the region championship

Now if Huntland should upset Mt pleasant or Perry upsets Waynesboro things will really start to get interesting should either of those things happen

If collinwood wins out mt pleasant would have to lose to huntland and CA to drop below collinwood cause Mt Pleasant has the tiebreaker over collinwood....I seriously doubt my pleasant loses both of those...more realistically speaking if collinwood wins out they will get 2nd behind Mt pleasant which would be cool with me

If collinwood wins out but loses to waynesboro then Collinwood will have to hope that either Perry county beats Moore co which would put collinwood in the playoffs

or that CA loses to both Mt pleasant and Zion (which could happen...remember that Zion and CA played a real war or survival game last year before CA won...at least I think recalling they won

If collinwood wins out they will def be in the playoffs. If waynesboro loses to PC and Collinwood I dont know if they would make the playoffs?

Collinwood is a long shot to win the region under any scenario but Waynesboro will most likely HAVE to beat Collinwood to take the region championship

Now if Huntland should upset Mt pleasant or Perry upsets Waynesboro things will really start to get interesting should either of those things happen

So...Collinwood can miss the playoffs right?....and MTP and WC have locked up playoff spots...which spot they have is to be determined in the next 2 weeks...

Which ever team gets Mcewen Game planning will be easy just load the box and stop the ru should be easy right /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Everyone from region 5 is focused on the Cascade-Jo Bryns game so we wont hear from them for about a week /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />