MJCS@Trousdale

slimshady

That sophomore back you have, well he is not that good!! Not at all impressed with him.

MJCS should be happy this is the last time they play TC!!

sounds like old school must have the high heisman running for them. our kid is young and will only get better. all of us should be glad mjca is leaving because the size of the mj area is huge with population and it is only a matter of before they get loaded up and make waves in 1a. just on less private to cry about when they load up like fc,cpa,dca,usj,boyd the list goes on and on. truth be known their are only three teams in 1a this who will make a championship run and they tc friendship south pitt . only one of them will make it because they all will meet on or before round three. if our two regions were to split in the playoffs it would be either or friendship , tc vs spitt. the rest are only muffins this tear. so before you get on here running down another child be very sure you have something much better to bring to the table. if the truth be known you do not.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3and 4 Gordonsville would love to run rough shod over you. just give us a call and we would be glad to shut your mouth. lca getting on here talking a bunch of mess . give me a break. for once i have to agree with the friendship posters.

G'Ville may win, but they would not run roughshod over LCA. Have you ever seen LCA play? Lots fo folks come on here and criticize LCA but really don't know a thing about the program. LCA would welcome tougher competition, they never dreamed that they would dominate those teams. They only wanted to be able to compete. Also, unless my info was incorrect, was MJCA leading G'ville at halftime 14-13? Oh and another note dealing with this particular thread, yes the Mt. Juliet area is booming but MJCA is run horribly. The administration is weak, especially at the secondary level and is not dedicated to athletics, nor is the church. That school should have built much more than what they currently have. Too many chiefs, not enough Indians. In short, MJCA has a horrible athletic reputation, most athletes go to FCS, DCA or Davidson. I feel sorry for the parents who want desperatley to have a solid program but it gives way every year to pridea nad arrogance.

G'Ville may win, but they would not run roughshod over LCA. Have you ever seen LCA play? Lots fo folks come on here and criticize LCA but really don't know a thing about the program. LCA would welcome tougher competition, they never dreamed that they would dominate those teams. They only wanted to be able to compete. Also, unless my info was incorrect, was MJCA leading G'ville at halftime 14-13? Oh and another note dealing with this particular thread, yes the Mt. Juliet area is booming but MJCA is run horribly. The administration is weak, especially at the secondary level and is not dedicated to athletics, nor is the church. That school should have built much more than what they currently have. Too many chiefs, not enough Indians. In short, MJCA has a horrible athletic reputation, most athletes go to FCS, DCA or Davidson. I feel sorry for the parents who want desperatley to have a solid program but it gives way every year to pridea nad arrogance.

For the second time. Whats the combined record of LCA opponents?

sounds like old school must have the high heisman running for them. our kid is young and will only get better. all of us should be glad mjca is leaving because the size of the mj area is huge with population and it is only a matter of before they get loaded up and make waves in 1a. just on less private to cry about when they load up like fc,cpa,dca,usj,boyd the list goes on and on. truth be known their are only three teams in 1a this who will make a championship run and they tc friendship south pitt . only one of them will make it because they all will meet on or before round three. if our two regions were to split in the playoffs it would be either or friendship , tc vs spitt. the rest are only muffins this tear. so before you get on here running down another child be very sure you have something much better to bring to the table. if the truth be known you do not.

Don't be so quick to forget about Oneida. They probably can't beat Trousdale or South Pitt but they can beat FCS handily

Don't be so quick to forget about Oneida. They probably can't beat Trousdale or South Pitt but they can beat FCS handily

I don't know about "beating FCS handily" but Oneida is probably as good as FCS. I came and watched you guys play H2O. Your Defense looked ok in that game, Offense not so good. As a matter of fact Oneidas' Defense scored as much as their Offense did that night.

All I said was he is not that good and I was not impressed. Yes he is young, and yes he has good size, hopefully he will keep improving. I like to see kids come out of the Smith Co area and go somewhere. You don't know what I have. I can have my opinion about a player if I want. I just think their are areas he can improve. You call it what you want. I honestly don't care. Have a great day. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I love the amount of hate LCA receives here. A second year program goes 8-0 and the fans are excited and somehow that means we think we are world-beaters! POINT OUT ONE STATEMENT WHERE ANYONE FROM LCA EVER SAID WE WOULD BEAT TROUSDALE, FRIENDSHIP, GORDONSVILLE, ETC!? This is getting ridiculous. LCA is very good for what we are----a very small program at the upper end of the weaker teams in TN. We are excited about where we and would love to play one of your programs to see where we are at.

The private school hate in laughable.

I love the amount of hate LCA receives here. A second year program goes 8-0 and the fans are excited and somehow that means we think we are world-beaters! POINT OUT ONE STATEMENT WHERE ANYONE FROM LCA EVER SAID WE WOULD BEAT TROUSDALE, FRIENDSHIP, GORDONSVILLE, ETC!? This is getting ridiculous. LCA is very good for what we are----a very small program at the upper end of the weaker teams in TN. We are excited about where we and would love to play one of your programs to see where we are at.

The private school hate in laughable.

It's not that the people on here hate LCA or private schools in general.

LCA has a couple of posters on here that don't see LCA as they are. Like you said, they're at the upper end of the weaker teams in TN.

One, in particular, (Graider)has mentioned how "bad" a few teams in Region 4-1A are, and people responded.

He's almost as bad as that Scottsboro fellow. OK, he's not that bad, but he's the one that got all this started.

For the second time. Whats the combined record of LCA opponents?

Pickett Co- 3-3 (4-5)

Red Boiling Springs- 0-6 (0-10)

Scottsboro Christian- 1-5 (2-6)

Faith Covenant- 5-1 (?)

St. Andrews-Sewanee- 1-5 (4-6)

MJCA- 2-5 (2-8)

King's Academy- 3-4 (6-4)

Riverside Christian- 2-4 (2-8)

David Brainerd- 2-5 (4-6)

17-38 in a down year for most of these team. Yes, our second year program is just so humiliated that we don't play a powerhouse schedule.

Now, here is a question for you slimshady...how many football games has Lancaster Christian Academy EVER played? I'll tell you---18. Quit knocking a VERY YOUNG program that is doing things the right way.

Pickett Co- 3-3 (4-5)

Red Boiling Springs- 0-6 (0-10)

Scottsboro Christian- 1-5 (2-6)

Faith Covenant- 5-1 (?)

St. Andrews-Sewanee- 1-5 (4-6)

MJCA- 2-5 (2-8)

King's Academy- 3-4 (6-4)

Riverside Christian- 2-4 (2-8)

David Brainerd- 2-5 (4-6)

17-38 in a down year for most of these team. Yes, our second year program is just so humiliated that we don't play a powerhouse schedule.

Now, here is a question for you slimshady...how many football games has Lancaster Christian Academy EVER played? I'll tell you---18. Quit knocking a VERY YOUNG program that is doing things the right way.

Shady asked Graider about LCA's opponent's record when he mention Region 4's total record.

As far as MJCA is concerned, they have improved over last year.

I believe you're the one who posted the margin they have lost by in their games this year and last.

If you'll pay attention to what you posted, they're at least 10 points better in each of their games than last year.

I still believe MJCA would receive more gate money for their athletics department by playing Region 4 schools instead of D-II schools.

But, if anyone reads the Lebanon Democrat, they chose to go to D-II to fulfill their mission as a school, not as a football team.

Shady asked Graider about LCA's opponent's record when he mention Region 4's total record.

As far as MJCA is concerned, they have improved over last year.

I believe you're the one who posted the margin they have lost by in their games this year and last.

If you'll pay attention to what you posted, they're at least 10 points better in each of their games than last year.

I still believe MJCA would receive more gate money for their athletics department by playing Region 4 schools instead of D-II schools.

But, if anyone reads the Lebanon Democrat, they chose to go to D-II to fulfill their mission as a school, not as a football team.

You're completely right in terms of the gate. MJCA (and LCA for that matter) would bring in more money in D1. However, both schools need to give financial aid as part of the mission of our schools. Neither school is filled with rich kids, and at least in the case of LCA, we serve a large number of students who need aid in order to even be able to consider a private Christian education. So, yes, DII does serve the mission of the school.

On a side note, MJCA probably wants to actually have a chance to win at some point and they may be able to do that in DII. They certainly can't in D1.