Maplewood at Tullahoma

binns37388

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going with Tullahoma, the wood is tough but pass coverage is suspect.

I saw the same thing in the Maplewood-Hillsboro game. That's why I think there is a definite chance at an upset here. Regardless of the pass coverage, it is going to boil down in the trenches. It just depends on who wants it more. The run defense for Tullahoma is the best I have seen in a while and if they bring their A-game, we may add a few more picks to our total. I've only seen Maplewood once and their passing game did not impress me. The over/under for this game is Tullahoma over & Maplewood under. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seriously though, 48 1/2.

I saw the same thing in the Maplewood-Hillsboro game. That's why I think there is a definite chance at an upset here. Regardless of the pass coverage, it is going to boil down in the trenches. It just depends on who wants it more. The run defense for Tullahoma is the best I have seen in a while and if they bring their A-game, we may add a few more picks to our total. I've only seen Maplewood once and their passing game did not impress me. The over/under for this game is Tullahoma over & Maplewood under. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seriously though, 48 1/2.

Goooo Catsss beat the Maplewood saps....seriously what is their nick?

the battle of the top two deffenses in the region.

............. maplewood does one thing that i have not _HERD_ from ths and thats score. and maplewoods pass deffense is better then yo think unless u have an eric gordon on your team that kan sneak behind them.(andi dont think yal have speed like that /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" )

......................and the run deffense is very well also the donkey rats had that one big run on maplewood and dat was because they tried to strip him instead of takle.

mhs=32

ths=7 if anything

2 good schools with equal region and overall records with alot on the line.

Top 2 defenses in the region with potent offenses. Should make for a great game!

Game will be decided (as it usually is) by the team making the fewest mistakes and turnovers.

Edge to Tullahoma with homefield advantage and coaching. In a nailbiter THS

Guest catsvoice

After reading the posts from the mouths of Maplewood it is obvious that I have been all wrong here. In fact it is evident that Tullahoma has no chance in this ballgame. Other than to collect some money at the gate and to sell a few hamburgers for the Lions Club I don't even know why the poor Wildcat team would even show up. The massive crowd the Panthers will bring from Nashville will certainly be worth the effort at the gate I guess!!!

Maplewood's defense is the best in history and the only reason they have lost two games is because they missed one tackle against Hillsboro. After all, Hillsboro is the only team they think about and every week, no matter who they are playing, they are always talking about Hillsboro. I have no doubt the Panthers will be thinking a lot about Hillsboro this week, as they should, because Tullahoma certainly has no chance to beat them.

Poor old Tullahoma can't run the ball, can't throw the ball, can't tackle, can't kick, can't coach. Heck they'll be lucky if they can find their way to the stadium. The scores being predicted like 32-7 or 35-7 Maplewood are way too close. After all, look how many points the Panthers have piled up on opponents this year. I mean, is there any game where Maplewood has scored less than 35 points???

And the Wildcats defense, gosh, they give up points by the dozens every week. They can't tackle anybody, they have no idea how to scheme against a great offensive machine like the Panthers, and they certainly can't catch the ball even if its thrown right to them. There is no doubt a tremendous passing attack like Maplewood possesses leaves the Wildcats with no chance to stop it.

This week, like every other week of the season, is probably being spent at Maplewood watching video of the last Hillsboro game and planning for the next Hillsboro game. Okay, maybe they watch one film of Henry Co. because after all, after they beat Hillsboro in week three of the playoffs they will then get to face Henry Co.

Poor old Tullahoma. There will be no fans in its old, crusty stadium and the ones that are there will not be cheering. The band, that little old band, will probably play only sad songs because they will all know their Wildcats have no chance to win. Sometimes you have to wonder why the TSSAA and the folks in Tullahoma would even waste their time putting on the contest. Why not just award the Panthers the win and go ahead and schedule the next Maplewood game with Hillsboro.

After reading the posts from the mouths of Maplewood it is obvious that I have been all wrong here. In fact it is evident that Tullahoma has no chance in this ballgame. Other than to collect some money at the gate and to sell a few hamburgers for the Lions Club I don't even know why the poor Wildcat team would even show up. The massive crowd the Panthers will bring from Nashville will certainly be worth the effort at the gate I guess!!!

Maplewood's defense is the best in history and the only reason they have lost two games is because they missed one tackle against Hillsboro. After all, Hillsboro is the only team they think about and every week, no matter who they are playing, they are always talking about Hillsboro. I have no doubt the Panthers will be thinking a lot about Hillsboro this week, as they should, because Tullahoma certainly has no chance to beat them.

Poor old Tullahoma can't run the ball, can't throw the ball, can't tackle, can't kick, can't coach. Heck they'll be lucky if they can find their way to the stadium. The scores being predicted like 32-7 or 35-7 Maplewood are way too close. After all, look how many points the Panthers have piled up on opponents this year. I mean, is there any game where Maplewood has scored less than 35 points???

And the Wildcats defense, gosh, they give up points by the dozens every week. They can't tackle anybody, they have no idea how to scheme against a great offensive machine like the Panthers, and they certainly can't catch the ball even if its thrown right to them. There is no doubt a tremendous passing attack like Maplewood possesses leaves the Wildcats with no chance to stop it.

This week, like every other week of the season, is probably being spent at Maplewood watching video of the last Hillsboro game and planning for the next Hillsboro game. Okay, maybe they watch one film of Henry Co. because after all, after they beat Hillsboro in week three of the playoffs they will then get to face Henry Co.

Poor old Tullahoma. There will be no fans in its old, crusty stadium and the ones that are there will not be cheering. The band, that little old band, will probably play only sad songs because they will all know their Wildcats have no chance to win. Sometimes you have to wonder why the TSSAA and the folks in Tullahoma would even waste their time putting on the contest. Why not just award the Panthers the win and go ahead and schedule the next Maplewood game with Hillsboro.

That is funny stuff............I could not have said it any better. If T-Town can simply avoid giving up a couple of cheap ones early The Wood' will be in for a dogfight. The longer the Cats hang around in this one the more I like there chances. If they can keep it close I believe that Maplewood will self-destruct. The THS coaches and the crowd will also make a difference in a close one. Tullahoma fans should outnumber Maplewood fans something like 3,500 to 12.

Hope it is a good one Friday!!

T-Town 20

The Wood 13

CTFU.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .................. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> .................. i dont think boski could have made that sound better. nut i agree go ahead and get ready for the mhs hhs game. and when it starts you kan sit right next to me. the food and drinks are on me..... lol..... but serious. we are ver confident about our panthers.... i not putting ths down because i kno they have a great deffense over there that forces turnovers. i just believe maplewood is just to big and fast for ths..... hey we have out scored yall 100 to 35 the last 3 years, wouldnt you be confident in your team. like yal are when yal play shelbyville...... but i have faith in tullahoma. i actually think yal are the only team in our region who can beat hillsboro during the season. for some reason yal always have their number

I haven't seen Maplewood play this season but it always has athletes. I have seen Tullahoma fling the ball around the field, and apparantly, run it pretty well against Stratford last week. It should be a good game. But without seeing Maplewood it's hard to say. But just looking on paper. Both teams have identical region records. Both teams have good defenses, the top two in the region from what I read. If it's that close of a match-up on paper I think you have to look at the team with the most athletes - that is Maplewood nine times out of 10 in this game ... Should be a close score. Good luck.