The Sequatchie Valley

jhoutsider

Dude Marion beat yall without Guyear this summer and hes back now Marions wins both /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"dude" seq. didnt have their leading returning scorer from last season in that game either. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"dude" seq. didnt have their leading returning scorer from last season in that game either. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Are you talking about Ben Cartwright? if so he is a very good player, but he isn't on the level of Teddy Guyear. Regardless its camp so it really means nothing.

A regular season split seems about right to me.

Nobody was saying Cartwright is Kobe Bryant but he's a solid dependable scorer and has played a lot of games in three years. Anytime you're missing a player like that especially at the start of camp when others out there aren't as experienced it would make a difference. The topic was brought up how Marion won a practice game without Guyear (by 1 whole point if I remember right) and the reply was Sequatchie was also missing one of its leading players. That's all.

if it is cartwright you're comparing to guyear then i hate to break it to ya but guyear will dominate him... two different levels of play as everyone will see when these teams meet /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

wow im sorry i wasnt saying cartwright is as good as the great z guyear...im thinking he would have made a difference in the game is all

wow im sorry i wasnt saying cartwright is as good as the great z guyear...im thinking he would have made a difference in the game is all

And your saying Guyear wouldnt have ????????????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HE gets worked up over lots of stuff..............

haha I had a great comeback to this but I would prolly be perma-banned if I said it.

Anyway I understand both arguements, Seq was with out Cartwright. He is their floor general and their leader.

The arguement against that was Marion was missing the same thing, and even more IOP.

But like its been said it was a scrimmage in the summer, it means nothing. I know when I coached I would always true different things during this time like new defenses, line ups, go big, go small etc..... so it honestly means nothing.

They will get their chance to settle it out and like I said a split sounds about right.

Guyear and Henegar get Marion one, and Seq's top to bottom talent plus their coaching gets them one.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Seq get the sweep though.

haha I had a great comeback to this but I would prolly be perma-banned if I said it.

Anyway I understand both arguements, Seq was with out Cartwright. He is their floor general and their leader.

The arguement against that was Marion was missing the same thing, and even more IOP.

But like its been said it was a scrimmage in the summer, it means nothing. I know when I coached I would always true different things during this time like new defenses, line ups, go big, go small etc..... so it honestly means nothing.

They will get their chance to settle it out and like I said a split sounds about right.

Guyear and Henegar get Marion one, and Seq's top to bottom talent plus their coaching gets them one.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Seq get the sweep though.

Now Silk give Marion Some Luv as Jackie Moon would say U have( 2 ) many ties down here