Oneida

knight2

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so it begins....... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> OK, no transfers from Scott Co. High School. The team should be improved in some compacity because they were really young in their line-up last year. How will they do? They have good potential and are capable of knocking off some teams that take them lightly. If they are effective from fiften feet out, they will surprise some teams. Not likely to crush teams inside, but if they don't get into heavy foul trouble, they will hold their own. Lot of pretty good shooters on this years team.

KC maybe? lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think they will be much better this year, the team has quite a few players that can play multiple positions, and they should be able to be pretty aggressive due to some depth. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Good luck to all 4-A Teams! Should be a fun year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oneida should be improved, but it will take this years strong freshman class to put them back at the top.

I agree the Freshman are strong,but I believe with the experience of the returning players and if a few of the Freshman step up and help they will make a run at the District this year.

I am not real familiar with the District Oneida plays in, but will everyone else be playing for 2nd place behind O.S. I have watched the O.M.S. girls play and I believe the freshman class is talented especially with the two transfer kids.

Who did they get as transfers? What class are they in?

Announcements