Region 3-2a vs Region 4-2a

FridaynghtJunkey

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is useless everybody is going to say their reigon is tougher. We will find out in a month or so.

And your post was useless.

Both of these regions have had some good games in the past. Boyd and SC have played some very good games the past 3 years. I don't know how SC is this year, but Boyd is a lot better than last year. I know nothing about Westmoreland or York. Never seen them play. I hope for another Boyd vs SC match up. We need to even up the series. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Both of these regions have had some good games in the past. Boyd and SC have played some very good games the past 3 years. I don't know how SC is this year, but Boyd is a lot better than last year. I know nothing about Westmoreland or York. Never seen them play. I hope for another Boyd vs SC match up. We need to even up the series. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well if they play this year, I am not to sure SC can hold up.

well if they play this year, I am not to sure SC can hold up.

sc will hold up agaisnt bb or tyner,they have finally got things clicking. i also think westmoreland or york can hold their own agaisnt the rams and bucs.i pick 4-2a to get 3 out of 4 of the first round games agaisnt 3-2a. we will find out in 3 weeks. lets get it on!

sc will hold up agaisnt bb or tyner,they have finally got things clicking. i also think westmoreland or york can hold their own agaisnt the rams and bucs.i pick 4-2a to get 3 out of 4 of the first round games agaisnt 3-2a. we will find out in 3 weeks. lets get it on!

I doubt that all top 4 from each region matchup against each other since one of them will probably be a wild card and have to travel to nashville or knoxville to play there playoff game..... Marion or Sequatchie will be the wild card but both teams will not know until after there week 10 game against each other.....

I doubt that all top 4 from each region matchup against each other since one of them will probably be a wild card and have to travel to nashville or knoxville to play there playoff game..... Marion or Sequatchie will be the wild card but both teams will not know until after there week 10 game against each other.....

I doubt Marion will end up a wild card playoff team. Friday nights York/Marion game should tell a lot about how these two Regions compare.

Very true, those SC/Boyd games have been some really good ones. It's turned into a good post season 'rivalry'.

This thread is useless everybody is going to say their reigon is tougher. We will find out in a month or so.

...We won't have to wait that long...Friday night will give us a good measure of how the two Regions stand against each other ( Marion vs. York)...it should indicate either a good game or the "Pretender instead of Contender" !!!

...We won't have to wait that long...Friday night will give us a good measure of how the two Regions stand against each other ( Marion vs. York)...it should indicate either a good game or the "Pretender instead of Contender" !!!

Whopper say you are correct TRF! Whopper is pulling for Region 3 to be a Contender!

Whopper say you are correct TRF! Whopper is pulling for Region 3 to be a Contender!

Wow, these two regions are power houses. As you can see, I am from Westmoreland, but I will be the 1st to say if u stop the run from us it's over. We could probably stay with these teams if a QB could throw on that night. The playoffs look tough.