Coniglio 49

BigG 47

timbdp 47

MVM 46

schsdad 46

RGossett 44

Yoduke 42

Express 41

With scores like this, I see nothing to check!!! BTW, we may want to remind everyone how the next round works, when the picks have to be in extera. We may want to consider allowing others to join for the final rounds. They could either start tied for last, or some other point value. The more the merrier, IMO.

DonC 50

Coniglio 49

BigG 47

timbdp 47

MVM 46

schsdad 46

RGossett 44

Yoduke 42

Express 41

Thanks SCHSdad! (2 LOUSY points!!!!). No, DonC, I don't care if I win... I just HAVE to beat Coniglio!

Now that the state tournament is starting, once we get the draws, you need to pick your winners up to the end, but also include (for tie breaking sake) the TOTAL number of goals scored in the A/AA state tournament by all teams.

Your predictions "start over", so if one of the teams you picked got knocked out, we agreed that you can "start from scratch" for the state tournament (at least I think that is how we did it in the past). Plus it gives some of the "bottom dwellers" some fresh air!

Now that the state tournament is starting, once we get the draws, you need to pick your winners up to the end, but also include (for tie breaking sake) the TOTAL number of goals scored in the A/AA state tournament by all teams.

Your predictions "start over", so if one of the teams you picked got knocked out, we agreed that you can "start from scratch" for the state tournament (at least I think that is how we did it in the past). Plus it gives some of the "bottom dwellers" some fresh air!

Are we going to open it up to people who didn't play the first half?

Are we going to open it up to people who didn't play the first half?

I think we should, but put them in a second "tier" which only judges for the state tournament. The first "tier" will compete in said second "tier" but also will have the total points added together to be judged for the "Golden Avatar of Champions"!

What do you think?