Oak Ridge vs. Ooltewah

Ole Dad

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is the race thing always brought up.. My only question is, how would you all take it if Stevens is relaeased or resigned this year and yall get a coach in there and the same outcome happens? Would you all stand behind him or tear him down like you doing Stevens?

I'm sure if you all would stand behind him and support him things could be better... Think about Fultmer, everyone is calling for his head too.. Just support the man until the end of the season..

Last but not least, you Ridgers are still in the playoff hunt..

What if yall make it and win the whole thing what would you all say? THINK POSITIVE that's all I'm saying..

First we'd give him four years and hope he did better than Stanton has.

It's time for the Great Pumpkin to retire. He's got millions in the bank.

The lower regions would have frozen over and pigs will be flying.

Coach Stevens has had four years and it's sad to say but he just isn't getting better just worst.

And lastly his color is of no importantce...too many other problems with the program to worry about than that.

Why is the race thing always brought up.. My only question is, how would you all take it if Stevens is relaeased or resigned this year and yall get a coach in there and the same outcome happens? Would you all stand behind him or tear him down like you doing Stevens?

I'm sure if you all would stand behind him and support him things could be better... Think about Fultmer, everyone is calling for his head too.. Just support the man until the end of the season..

Last but not least, you Ridgers are still in the playoff hunt..

What if yall make it and win the whole thing what would you all say? THINK POSITIVE that's all I'm saying..

OK I will be positive, I am positive NO ONE white brought up the race thing until YOU did. Between you and 'his cousin' y'all have worn out a whole deck of race cards.

I am also POSITIVE if SS had not inherited the team he did that OR's record this last 4 years would be even WORSE.

I am positive that if SS had been white, not only would he have already been fired, he would be in jail over the 'knife' thing.

That 'positive' enough for you?

OK I will be positive, I am positive NO ONE white brought up the race thing until YOU did. Between you and 'his cousin' y'all have worn out a whole deck of race cards.

I am also POSITIVE if SS had not inherited the team he did that OR's record this last 4 years would be even WORSE.

I am positive that if SS had been white, not only would he have already been fired, he would be in jail over the 'knife' thing.

That 'positive' enough for you?

"I am positive that if SS had been white, not only would he have already been fired, he would be in jail over the 'knife' thing."

Agreed.

The Cats will have to beat the Owls (who destroyed the #1 team in the state) and the former #1 team in the state Farragut to make the playoffs. This also means we would need some help from McMinn County. I'm sure that they will understand. So good luck cats and strap it on real tight this week. If Tyler Clark is out this week, our chances drop dramastically. He is a good leader on offense, and a good defender. oak ridge might wanna think about throwing the deep ball against that great backfield of the owls.

And now on the game. The 2008 Oak Ridge Wildcats are not doing too well.

Bldrunner, I am sorry your team is having a "bad" year. As hard as it may be under the circumstances, stay positive for their sake. Get them motivated to play a strong Ooltewah team this week, You can not fail unless you stop trying. Both the Owls and the cats need to stay on focus. You never know on any given friday what will happen.

Go Owls!!!

Bldrunner, I am sorry your team is having a "bad" year. As hard as it may be under the circumstances, stay positive for their sake. Get them motivated to play a strong Ooltewah team this week, You can not fail unless you stop trying. Both the Owls and the cats need to stay on focus. You never know on any given friday what will happen.

Go Owls!!!

This was a positive statement. The kids are fine.

Between this game and the one Ooltewah has with Soddy Daisy could be a preview of who actually comes out of the east this year to challange for the Gold Ball in 5A. DB is still in the mix, but they have to show me something in the playoffs more than the first round before I would put money on them. Right now they have not played anybody I would consider a power to challenge them.

Owls this 'could' finally be your year. You up for it? BTW this is not a slam as I have not seen them this year. If you are anywhere near where you were when you played Smyrna at their house you stand a great chance this year.