Oak Ridge vs. Ooltewah

Ole Dad

RReed , I'm glad to hear that your son Is not letting some of these negative fans get to him , sounds like he's already more mature than some of these so called adults we have on here . Some of these fans need to take a look at what's going on right now at Oak Ridge and thank their lucky stars for Coach Monroe , and all the fine young men trying to make history at Ooltewah this year .

As far as Oak Ridge goes , I hate to see what's going on there right now , but I'm sure Oak Ridge won't be down long , too much pride and tradition not to make whatever changes need made . I'm really looking forward to Maryville getting to play with you guys starting next year .

Thorough97 , I'm sorry If I've mistakenly grouped you with some fans I shouldn't have .

Good luck to both teams tonight , and hopefully nobody will get hurt in this mess tonight .

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K.....let me finish w/ this,if YOU Mr.Reed preach to your son about doing his best and his best was last week (82 yds 1 td),then good for you and Brady.,....but like,I said before, that would be typical for an option QB,not a QB w/ so many weapons as Ooltewah as. I will leave YOU,MR.REED with a couple of questions: Why do YOU think your son has such low stats on a team loaded w/ so many athletes? and why has the owls change offense so many times? If,Brady turns it up a notch and plays lights out for the rest of his career,GOOD for him. This is why, I so dislike the dirty birds.... opinions+observations=bashing

ok, chill fatsak. you you are talking about this mans son. Brady was 6 for 8 last week, how many yards should he have thrown for, 400?Brady is a junior in high school and working hard on his game. I am seeing improvement every week with his decision making. He has a great QB coach (coach couch) who has 100 % confidence in him. This forum isnt designed to degrade these kids. The owls had no trouble running the ball last week, why did we need to throw it all over the field? we could care less if you like the owls or not. Go to an NFL website and talk bad about them. The owls are 6-1 and ranked very high. I for one am very happy with the teams effort and performance. Go Owls!

O.K.....let me finish w/ this,if YOU Mr.Reed preach to your son about doing his best and his best was last week (82 yds 1 td),then good for you and Brady.,....but like,I said before, that would be typical for an option QB,not a QB w/ so many weapons as Ooltewah as. I will leave YOU,MR.REED with a couple of questions: Why do YOU think your son has such low stats on a team loaded w/ so many athletes? and why has the owls change offense so many times? If,Brady turns it up a notch and plays lights out for the rest of his career,GOOD for him.I truly hope he ends up "all everything,"in his career. This is why, I so dislike the dirty birds....

Tell us all about how great a QB you were in high school . You don't have a problem putting a high school kid under the microscope , so let us know your real name , and who you QB'ed for , and how many state championships you won . Let's research your stats , I'm sure you must have been all world seeing as how QBing a team to victory over the #1 team in the state is not a big deal in your eyes .

Most adults learn real quick to not say anything on the internet that they wouldn't say to somebody's face . Would you be so quick to walk up to a kid and tell him to his face what you find so easy to do behind a computer ? Or how about walking up to Coach Monroe's face and telling him what an awful coach he is , and how you could do it much better ?

He want be back. Go Brady. Anyway,about tonights game.The field drains well,I heard, so maybe the game won't be as sloppy as everyone originally thought. Owls need to be careful in games like this they are fun to play in,but you can slip and slide and things can get turned the wrong way,hope everyone is careful on the way up and back,also on the field. GOOD LUCK boys!!!

pepvol I thank your for your support. As an athlete I have explained to my son that no matter how good or bad you do in sports or life you will always have the (bozos) out there that want to critize all that you are about. What he has to do is to work his tale off to be the best that he can be as well as all of his teammates. If they do that then they have a great shot at going deep into the playoffs. As for those of you that continue to dog him on this public forum, I'll invite you again to come to practice to talk football or maybe give Benny your resume as a coach. What is amazing is that our team has worked there butts off all year, beat the #1 team in the state last week and the VERY few of you want to call out one player by name. You all are pathetic fans or do you have something to gain. As far as Brady getting down about reading your bullcrap he don't.

Obviously there are many people on here that have never played football. Or, maybe you were on the team, but have anger and resentment issues because you never got to play until your team was way ahead or behind and there were only a couple of minutes remaining in the game. You know who you are!

The quarterback is at the mercy of the play calling, the route running, the hands of the receivers, adequate time to make decisions in the passing game and the latitude afforded by the coaches to call audibles and hit secondary receivers. With all things considered, Brady has played very well this year. Yes, I said it! If any of you idiots ever watched game film, and if you could actually analyze it, you would see he has made no more mistakes then any other QB his age. That great QB from Farragut threw three interceptions in our game and it should have been six. Those that know football understanding that if you took away the dropped passes, hurries, and just throwing the ball away to live and make another play, his stats would be quite respectable and the coaches would have more confidence to call pass plays.

Additionally, if you play great defense, control the clock with the running game, have a deep pass threat, have balance in your offense (if needed) and you are willing to make adjustments according to the game plan of the other team, you win CHAMPIONSHIPS!

I am very proud of our coaching staff and the decisions they have made since the Maplewood game. They have adjusted personnel, allowed more rest for defensive players, thrown a little more on early downs, kept the team in a positive frame of mind, and have made us a better football team as a result. Those "coaching" adjustments have also made Brady a better QB. Go figure!

Also, I noticed that Coach Couch was on the sidelines standing right next to Coach Monroe during the Farragut game instead of being above the press box with a headset on. Great move there too!

Good job Brady, keep it up!

GO OWLS!

Obviously there are many people on here that have never played football. Or, maybe you were on the team, but have anger and resentment issues because you never got to play until your team was way ahead or behind and there were only a couple of minutes remaining in the game. You know who you are!

The quarterback is at the mercy of the play calling, the route running, the hands of the receivers, adequate time to make decisions in the passing game and the latitude afforded by the coaches to call audibles and hit secondary receivers. With all things considered, Brady has played very well this year. Yes, I said it! If any of you idiots ever watched game film, and if you could actually analyze it, you would see he has made no more mistakes then any other QB his age. That great QB from Farragut threw three interceptions in our game and it should have been six. Those that know football understanding that if you took away the dropped passes, hurries, and just throwing the ball away to live and make another play, his stats would be quite respectable and the coaches would have more confidence to call pass plays.

Additionally, if you play great defense, control the clock with the running game, have a deep pass threat, have balance in your offense (if needed) and you are willing to make adjustments according to the game plan of the other team, you win CHAMPIONSHIPS!

I am very proud of our coaching staff and the decisions they have made since the Maplewood game. They have adjusted personnel, allowed more rest for defensive players, thrown a little more on early downs, kept the team in a positive frame of mind, and have made us a better football team as a result. Those "coaching" adjustments have also made Brady a better QB. Go figure!

Also, I noticed that Coach Couch was on the sidelines standing right next to Coach Monroe during the Farragut game instead of being above the press box with a headset on. Great move there too!

Good job Brady, keep it up!

GO OWLS!

very nice post