Wayne Co. Vs. Collinwood

wchs78

i no collinwood still has pc and the game is two thursdays away......but the folk from waynesboro need somethin to talk about till then......this should be very interesting.........LET'S HEAR IT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i no collinwood still has pc and the game is two thursdays away......but the folk from waynesboro need somethin to talk about till then......this should be very interesting.........LET'S HEAR IT /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ok i think it would be easy to say i take wayne county to win region go wildcats go get it done

I believe Collinwood would be a better team if they played their best players on BOTH offense and defense....im not saying Collinwood is a bad team i think their a pretty good team but i still say that if they play the right players on both sides of the ball they are a better football team....does anyone agree with me?

why is this game being played on a thursday?

I guess considering its the Wayne Co-Collinwood game and with what happened last year and to be playing it on halloween i guess they had to change it....who knows?

Does wayne co. still have coach rice and rachford

Yeah we still have Rice and no we do not have Rachford....

why is this game being played on a thursday?

I heard it was because so many little ones will be out trick or treating and they wanted to make it safe for everybody especially the little trick or treaters.. I also heard that some of the kids from W'boro has already said they were going to burst out people from C'wood's car windows...Now that is just wrong...Threre will be elderly people there. You just don't do crap like that....I think W'boro just invents things to talk about anyway so why do they want to get it started up with C'wood.

There was a man from W'boro that said he heard that C'wood had a hate week...We have better things to do beside think of W'boro everyday for a week...We have a moment of silence every morning and we pray for the people with hatered in their hearts toward C'wood..I just hope that W'boro can feel Gods presents.

Another thing the man from W'boro that talked about Mr. Luker said he acted unprofessional last year at the game, let me tell you something this is a MAN amoung MEN and there is nothing unprofessional about him.