Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

A few of you Milan fans seem enjoy bashing and disrespecting LC, a team that you probably haven't seen play. Before you start throwing negative comments this way you should really look at your own team. I respect Milan and their historic program even if some of their wins are against not so strong teams. If you really look at the schedule you play it's not that impressive. The ONLY non conference game that you play worth bragging about is Camden. You have only played 2 teams with at least 5 wins compared to LC 5. You??™ve rented a team from Memphis every year for at least the past 10 years. And as far as the playoffs 6 of the last 7 years you have played Memphis schools in the first round and 3 of those years you played more than one of those teams. If LC could back up their competition level one or two rounds it would allow us to go further than the 2nd or 3rd round. When you get to rest your starters a round or two you can be in a better position to make a deeper run. I know that it??™s hard to compare teams that don??™t play each other and maybe this year we can meet for the 2nd time, ever (the first and only other time, we won in the playoffs). That??™s after you give the usual beating to 2-8 BTW or 3-7 Carver, then you will have to get by USJ again.

ddaddy, this means we (Waverly) are going to lose to Camden 51-0 Thursday night. Oh no. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

they will see when they line up against Lewis County.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey got game I am not ecorob. He is a friend of mine. So before you start assuming things you need to do a little research first. By the way this is my real name not a penname to hide behind. I will give ecorob your regards the next time I talk to him.

BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER WE ARE SC. It's ashame they don't make Black and Gold glasses maybe your world would not be so depressing.

Its cute you all use the same signature...They do make black and gold glasses on...the are permantely placed on your face!