Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

formerlionsdad enjoyed talking with you at the game last night. Hope ya'll had a safe trip home. Thanks for the nice remarks those young men have worked extermely hard. Congrats to the Lions on thir win last night. Now I know if you would have seen cheap shots you would have said so on here since you did not then there most have not been any. Now what does that tell you about the early post about all the dirty play. Now off my soap box. Camden good luck next week and I will be keeping up with ya'll in the playoffs. Formerlions dad hope to hear from you some more during the playoffs keep me informed. REBELS the entire County is proud of what ya'll have accomplished, keep your heads up. REBELS you know that the 50 yard line bunch (The rowdy bunch) is proud of you.

GO REBES.

The qoute of the day is

We may not have it all togather but togather we can have it all.

jbuchanan SC defense was aggressive all nite. Haven't heard tomuch about them.Seems like they stayed fired up !!seems like the coaches kept fired up.

I agree the SC defense played their hearts out and left it all on the field #75, #23, #1 great job and #9 good DB this guy was every where, made several good stops. I think him and #41 from Camden got fairly well aquainted last night, got beat on the pass a couple times But great job.

formerlionsdad... I think we spoke after the game.... I appreciate the kind words. Camden fans are a classy bunch of people. Everyone I spoke to last night had nothing but kind words for this SC team.

SC and Camden players both showed great sportsmanship and respect for each other on and off the field CONGRATS, that was a football game.

May not win, but may win. But won't be a 4 td difference. We shall see Thursday. I still think it will be close. Glad your confident. But I think we are confident it will be a battle.

I will hold you to it...But my guess, if camden really wanted it to, it would!

Also was I the only one who realized this or does anyone know why SC got the ball starting both halfs?

Stewart county vs. Camden was one of the greatest high school games i have ever seen. Both and i mean both teams played their hearts out. Not only was it a hard hitting game, but also it was game played with class. That game can finally clense the title of SC being classless and dirty. one prime example is when one of the Camden players went down with a cramp, one of the SC players helped him stretch it out.---Their is no better definition for good sportsmanship. Even though the score was a bit lopsided, i believe everyone at the game knows it was a heck of a lot closer than the score portrayed. SC gained my respect for the intensity in which they played during the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters. i think everyone also knows that Camden is not 31 pts better than SC. Camden was able to maximize on turn overs. Some play calling was a bit risky too.

yet again, Great job to both SC and Camden, it was a hard-hitting good sportsmanship game.

i wondered where Camden players got their class from until i got the chance to meet a few parents. Great bunch of people, Good luck in the play-offs.

Go Region 7-2A

Stewart county vs. Camden was one of the greatest high school games i have ever seen. Both and i mean both teams played their hearts out. Not only was it a hard hitting game, but also it was game played with class. That game can finally clense the title of SC being classless and dirty. one prime example is when one of the Camden players went down with a cramp, one of the SC players helped him stretch it out.---Their is no better definition for good sportsmanship. Even though the score was a bit lopsided, i believe everyone at the game knows it was a heck of a lot closer than the score portrayed. SC gained my respect for the intensity in which they played during the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters. i think everyone also knows that Camden is not 31 pts better than SC. Camden was able to maximize on turn overs. Some play calling was a bit risky too.

yet again, Great job to both SC and Camden, it was a hard-hitting good sportsmanship game.

i wondered where Camden players got their class from until i got the chance to meet a few parents. Great bunch of people, Good luck in the play-offs.

Go Region 7-2A

May not be 31 points better, but also everyone there would have to say Camden was much better than SC and would beat them 10 out of 10 times by 10+ points..