Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Lions will carry their strong work ethic across the big, dirty pond this week and face a much improved Stewart Co. I think the Lions will win but I have a lot more respect for Stewart Co. after they defeated H,don. The Rebs are on the map now, it's no secret, and no one should overlook them, especially at home in their trenches.

SC how do yall think yall are any good?

I have been to yalls last two games and yall ran up the score on HC and got lucky against Huntingdon. Your QB can't throw against a good defense and your receivers are overrated bigtime. Ya'll will lose by 40+ against Camden. Oh and after seeing how many seniors yall have next year yall will do horrible again. I just don't know why yall get so excited over everything. Eventually yall will get it handed to you just like you did aginst Waverly. Win a big game then talk. Oh and Huntingdon that isn't a big game how about Camden or maybe a playoff game if you ever get there again.

Camden 56

SC-6