Camden @ Stewart Co

Lions4ever

you put my character in to play when not even knowing me....thats relevant.....And you say this because I pose the question about Miles Holliday's character because of throwing a TD pass with his starting qb with 7 minutes to go in a 35-0 game...

Quote by long-time SC fan......"I dontknow why he still has earhart in......guess he is being himself(cocky) and trying to run up the score"

where are you from? when you question a man you do not know character you are free game.who was the long time fan?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there last year and some players ran through the line to the arch or whatever its called. I called a player from last year who was in the procession and he said "Yup." Now, that was last year, I was just answering the question that was asked.

I wish I could be at this game but I've got to be in Metropolis, Ill. to headline an Octoberfest festival. So if I could get some updates from my good friends from Benton County, I'll get an e-mail address to exchange telephone numbers to text scores and stats. That would be fantastic.

My prediction is 42-14 Camden, game still close at half.

And for what its worth, Stewart Co. is 8-1 no matter their competition. They are playing for the title Friday night. Don't forget that Lewis Co. came it to our house and beat us for a region title a few years ago.

I was there last year and some players ran through the line to the arch or whatever its called. I called a player from last year who was in the procession and he said "Yup." Now, that was last year, I was just answering the question that was asked.

I wish I could be at this game but I've got to be in Metropolis, Ill. to headline an Octoberfest festival. So if I could get some updates from my good friends from Benton County, I'll get an e-mail address to exchange telephone numbers to text scores and stats. That would be fantastic.

My prediction is 42-14 Camden, game still close at half.

And for what its worth, Stewart Co. is 8-1 no matter their competition. They are playing for the title Friday night. Don't forget that Lewis Co. came it to our house and beat us for a region title a few years ago.

I agree in most part, but there is a big difference in Lewis County and Stewart County. Having seen Lewis County play they would beat the rebels by 30. I expect Camden to do the same. Lewis County-Camden would be a good second round game.

I will be listening on the radio.......YOu have a cell phone????? News to me!!! anywho.......I just Left a message for you so I can text you the updates......just email me the number.......Good luck at your Shindig!!!!!

I will be listening on the radio.......YOu have a cell phone????? News to me!!! anywho.......I just Left a message for you so I can text you the updates......just email me the number.......Good luck at your Shindig!!!!!

I don't have one but I'm sure cousin Ralph wouldn't mind some updates either. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

thanks for the love. at least you think we will score.

so you know it is impossible to score 1 point exactly how about given us 2 maybe 3.

anyway's were just glad to be here hope we can keep it respectilbe. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

i've even heard we might just forfiet so we can be healthy for playoffs! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

everyone knows this team has no heart no pride no will to win why do they even bother? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

oh yeah that's right were the REBEL'S AND WE HAVE HEART, PRIDE, AND THE WILL TO WIN SO NO MATTER WHAT THE SCORE YOU CAN BET THERE WILL BE 1000+ SCREAMING FAN'S SUPPORTING OUR TEAM WHEATHER WE SCORE 0 OR 70!

GO REBEL'S

1000+? I hope that + means and additonal 1500 - 2000. This is a big game.

First of all that score prediction is terrible.

The Camden game will be closer than you think. SC's offense is clickin and they have decent recievers. I doubt it will be a blowout because Stewart Counties defense isnt that bad. If SC beats Camden and goes 9-1 then they will most likely get waverly in the playoffs. That will be a big win if SC pulls it off.

In times of peace prepare for war, in times of silence prepare to speak, in times of serenity prepare for chaos

The only way they can play Waverly in the 1st round of the playoffs is if your region gets 2 wildcard spots, and that ain't happening.

I,too,was at that game last year,and believe it or not,the behavior of the SC team during their warm-up was most disturbing,and disrespectful.You all are going to see it through different eyes than us,no matter what,and that's ok,that's just the way things work. But you know what??? That was last year,water under the bridge,so to speak. This year we come to your house,different kids,different year,but you know what??? Same outcome. Camden wins.Period. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Amen. Lets go Camden!

I agree in most part, but there is a big difference in Lewis County and Stewart County. Having seen Lewis County play they would beat the rebels by 30. I expect Camden to do the same. Lewis County-Camden would be a good second round game.

First off, I am wondering how you can say lewis county would beat the rebels by 30 when you are basing your predictions from last year's teams. this is a whole new year with different players and more experience. i do see this game as the game of the year in the region. winner is number 1. i am a big rebel fan and even though i do not believe that they are a top ten team in the state, they have played their guts out week in and week out. i dont see it being a huge blowout, but again, unlike some of you lions fans, i cant make a prediction on the score because i have not seen you play. all i know is what i hear. and i expect a clean hard fought game and hope the rebels can pull it out against the best team in the region.

WE ARE SC!!